BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Selenny S.
Boston, MA
One of the best drinks for the summer. Very refreshing. Literally one of the only drinks i buy in summer. Not too sweet just right.
tressa s.
Oak Hill, WV
I personally don't like the taste of beer. I gave bud light strawnerita a try & actually liked it. It's almost like a malt wine.
Ashley M.
Liberty , KY
I don't usually drink beer, never really cared for the taste but however these are extremely good. Still has a small beer taste.
Ashley M.
This flavor is my favorite. I love how its always in stock at any grocery store. I like the other flavors too but I LOVE this one
Laura M.
Hot Springs
These are really good. Strawberry is the best limearita flavor. It’s kinda pricey for what it is. We have had this a few times.
Christy M.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfect for me...I HATE beer and these are absolutely delicious! Love the taste and alcohol content for sure! Deliciousness.
LeeAnn D.
Love these so much, perfect on a hot summer day/night. 8% alcohol... Awesome. Every flavor is so good in its own right! Love!
jillian b.
Greenville
Taste great. It taste like strawberry soda. Nice and fizzy. I prefer this in the summer months because it is so refreshing.
Carla W.
Rutledge, TN
Mmmm love the taste of bud stra ber rita any kind of Budweiser is awesome a must buy especially during the hot summer days.
Mandy B.
My mom and i favorite to drink together when crafty. It has more of a strawberry taste then the beer flavor. 100% recommend
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?