Amanda W.
Is this stuff any good?
Kendall F.
Kendall F.
10 months, 4 weeks ago
It is my favorite flavor of the ber-ita line, but I still find it to be too sugary!
Genny E.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
1 year, 2 months ago
I think it's delicious. I love beer but I venture of to something more sweet like this one
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
1 year, 3 months ago
I hate beer but I love these. They are super sweet, and they get you really drunk so don't drink too many. My favorite is the mango!
Sasha A.
Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
1 year, 5 months ago
It's not bad! If you don't love beer, this is a cheap and great option. Some flavors are better than others though. The lime and razz are my favorites.
Johna J.
Johna J.
1 year, 8 months ago
I'm not a fan; it's too sweet for my tastes. Too each his own, however.
Brenna B.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
2 years, 2 months ago
If you like dry wines, IPAs or craft beers this may not be for you. If you like none of the above, go for it, it's probably for you.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes! Super good and packs a punch of flavor! Just enough alcohol in them too!
Denise V.
Denise V.
2 years, 3 months ago
I absolutely love them! They're not straight beer (which I can't stand) and it's something besides hard liquor. They're the perfect in between with a great flavor! I also love the raspberry and apple flavors!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
2 years, 3 months ago
I think they are good. I was hesitant at first to try these because I thought they were going to taste like beer but they do not at all. If you like sweet drinks you will like these.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oreland, PA
2 years, 4 months ago
Tastes alright, too sweet to drink multiple.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
2 years, 4 months ago
maggie g.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes, my girlfriend loves these and they come in different flavors
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Geneva, Ohio
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes try with crushed ice!!!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
2 years, 6 months ago
Depends on your taste in alcohol. If you like bud light lime, yes! If you like stronger alcohol, yes! If it's too strong for you, try adding some sprite to it. It's definitely worth a try.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
2 years, 8 months ago
They are good but a little sweet
Holly D.
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes if you like sweet drinks
lilay g.
lilay g.
Calexico, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
Honestly if you like sweet drinks it for you but my personal opinion its too sweet the artificial strawberry taste is too much it doesn't mix well cause you have beer after taste which os understandable but you get different tastes in one drink. You should still try it maybe youd like it. The chelada one is so good.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
I tried this flavor because I didn't really care for the original and I thought this one sounded better. It tasted like the original, but smelled like strawberry. I wasn't a fan.
Kaleigh c.