Amanda W.
Is this stuff any good?
Kendall F.
Kendall F.
Nov. 1, 2016, 2:26 a.m.
It is my favorite flavor of the ber-ita line, but I still find it to be too sugary!
Genny E.
Genny E.
July 8, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
I think it's delicious. I love beer but I venture of to something more sweet like this one
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
June 4, 2016, 6:01 p.m.
I hate beer but I love these. They are super sweet, and they get you really drunk so don't drink too many. My favorite is the mango!
Sasha A.
Sasha A.
April 24, 2016, 12:19 p.m.
It's not bad! If you don't love beer, this is a cheap and great option. Some flavors are better than others though. The lime and razz are my favorites.
Johna J.
Johna J.
Jan. 25, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
I'm not a fan; it's too sweet for my tastes. Too each his own, however.
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Jan. 12, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
It's amazingly good
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Oct. 15, 2015, 11:54 p.m.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
July 22, 2015, 8:37 p.m.
If you like dry wines, IPAs or craft beers this may not be for you. If you like none of the above, go for it, it's probably for you.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
June 9, 2015, 12:42 a.m.
Yes! Super good and packs a punch of flavor! Just enough alcohol in them too!
Denise V.
Denise V.
June 3, 2015, 9:04 p.m.
I absolutely love them! They're not straight beer (which I can't stand) and it's something besides hard liquor. They're the perfect in between with a great flavor! I also love the raspberry and apple flavors!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
May 30, 2015, 12:53 p.m.
I think they are good. I was hesitant at first to try these because I thought they were going to taste like beer but they do not at all. If you like sweet drinks you will like these.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
May 24, 2015, 2:07 p.m.
Tastes alright, too sweet to drink multiple.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
May 1, 2015, 1:28 p.m.
maggie g.
maggie g.
April 24, 2015, 4:42 p.m.
Yes, my girlfriend loves these and they come in different flavors
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
April 23, 2015, 10:26 a.m.
Yes try with crushed ice!!!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
March 20, 2015, 2:03 p.m.
Depends on your taste in alcohol. If you like bud light lime, yes! If you like stronger alcohol, yes! If it's too strong for you, try adding some sprite to it. It's definitely worth a try.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Jan. 27, 2015, 4:02 p.m.
They are good but a little sweet
Holly D.
Holly D.
Jan. 25, 2015, 6:44 p.m.
Yes if you like sweet drinks
lilay g.
lilay g.
Jan. 24, 2015, 1:17 p.m.
Honestly if you like sweet drinks it for you but my personal opinion its too sweet the artificial strawberry taste is too much it doesn't mix well cause you have beer after taste which os understandable but you get different tastes in one drink. You should still try it maybe youd like it. The chelada one is so good.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Dec. 30, 2014, 2:22 p.m.
I tried this flavor because I didn't really care for the original and I thought this one sounded better. It tasted like the original, but smelled like strawberry. I wasn't a fan.
Kaleigh c.