Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita

by Bud Light

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page.

Are these any good? Too sweet?
Do they taste like the real deal?
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?
Start your review of Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita!
Product Highlights
Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors.in reviews
Aimee P.
Fresno
Purchased at: Walmart
Umm these are a danger zone for me. They taste so amazing that it’s hard to remember your drinking alcohol! LOL 😆 I have to be careful! They are so good!
Katie G.
Benson, IL
These taste great. You can’t even tell it’s from a beer company. They are little pricey but worth it.
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita 8 fl oz Can
Very good flavor of lime with strawberry and the touch of beer I liked it a lot but I only had one because I suffer a lot from the hangover .. but recommended very rich
Felicia B.
Ewa Beach, HI
Love this stuff. So so refreshing, especially for hot summer days, by the pool. I don’t drink beer often but when I do this is one of my favorites. It’s summery and light, all of my friends love it as well.
Jessica M.
Burgin
These are not my favorite but I do like them. Kinda taste like a beer but with some flavor added. They aren't to bad to drink when you was something but don't want something to get you drunk really fast.
T L.
Burlington , KY
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can
I didn’t care for the taste of these. They were affordable and that’s why I decided to try them. It is a good value for someone who likes them. I think it was too beer like. I was expecting something else
Ashleigh G.
Jackson Center, OH
These are good but they are really on the sweet side. I've tried some of the other flavors and I would rank this in second place.
Sierra S.
Omaha, NE
I’m not a fan of these. I would rather have plain beer because I don’t like the flavoring.
Crystal A.
I'm usually someone who doesn't like the taste of beer but this is DELICIOUS! This is easily my new favorite drink!
Mikyla W.
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans
This is my go to drink when raspberry is not available. I have purchased this multiple times.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carolyn H.
il y a 4 ans
Kate S. il y a 2 ans
Authentic margarita - cut out all the sugar and nonsense