BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Britt M.
I loved these strawberitas! I would put these in a fancy glass while I watched Bachelor in Paradise. I'm not a huge fan of margaritas, I'm not a huge fan of the taste, so I was skeptical of these going in and I ended up really liking them. It definitely still has a margarita taste, but you also have the strawberry taste as well, it's pretty 50/50. My only drawback was how high in calories each can is, and they're pretty dang small, and they're packed with a ton of sugar as well so I drank these sparingly.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans
You can find these most liquor stores for around $10. They’re good but after a few you’ll start to get a belly ache from the sugar. Good for a drink or two but not for getting drunk.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I really liked this beverage! I purchased this at my local liquor store when it was first released. It is refreshing, tastes delicious and is identical to a strawberry margarita. This beverage is fairly strong, however I did enjoy it and would definitely purchase it again. It is one of my favorite alcoholic beverages.
Linda J.
Westland, MI
I'm not someone who likes beer, and I wouldn't even consider this a beer but this stuff is amazing!!! Easy to find, cheap, and tastes great. Alcohol percentage is high so I didn't need much to get a good buzz. All my friends liked it too. Will continue to repurchase, I'm the type of person who likes sweet drinks and this is definitely a go to.
Tammy V.
I really enjoy drinking this fruity flavor beer. I wish they were larger cans because I drink these too fast. They are a little higher alcohol containt so you do get drunk faster. For women who do not like beer but like fruity drinks I would suggest trying these as they taste very fruity and you can't tell that it is actually beer.
LaNeisha A.
These are so good. I love to drink then when I’m out with friends one can always do me just right. It is not compared to any other brand they’re definitely delicious. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Megan J.
One of my favorite alcoholic drinks that I can purchase conveniently. It has a really great taste. The alcohol doesn’t taste as strong in this one as it does compares to the other Rita’s from Bud Light. My go-to am first recommendation to those who have never tried them.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I would say this is the best of the limeritas, but that's hard to get out when they are all awful. Either drink a beer or drink a margarita, both in the same can is not a good flavor and really has a sugary gross aftertaste. There's a lot better options out there!
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
i love the taste of this beer .it kind of  dont even taste like beer to me.it has a great taste.its pretty affordable about the going beer price. compared to other beers it has a better taste.i drink it often. im really satisfied with it.i recommend it
Cassandra K.
i mean.... if you're buying a large can like this your expectation are probably low so you're not going to be too disappointed. however this really isn't good. super sugary and not that great of a taste. super cheap though so i can't complain there.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?