BY BUD LIGHT

6-Lime-A-Rita®, 6-Straw-Ber-Rita®, 6-Mang-O-Rita®, 6-Lemon-Ade-Rita. see more...

Carissa S.
I liked most of the flavors in the Rita drinks, however I found them to have a lot of sugar and since I am always conscious of my sugar intact this isn’t a drink I would choose to have all the time. It’s great for parties in the summer though, everyone loves them.
Deb J.
Effingham
For me, personally, I would rather have one flavor. The Fiesta is certainly a fiesta in your mouth. I'm not a fan of lemon or mango flavors, so I will not purchase the fiesta flavors again. It is nice to have a variety of flavors at a party where people with different preferences can choose their flavor.
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Let's just say bud got it right these are so good all flavors I drink them alone mix with more alcohol good for parties they have small medium and large can depending on how much you want to drink I love them on a hot summer day
Megan S.
Hubbard, OH
The Bud light Rita selection is fantastic and the has the best flavors! I was surprised at first to hear that Bud light would have pulled something a little riskier out of their pockets, and I can say I was pleasantly impressed
Lisa E.
Mishawaka
These are good. I like how theres not too much glof that liquer taste going on to it and much more fruity taste to it. Don't drink it too fast lol take your time, your stomach will be feeling too warm.
Ashley B.
Lake Hopatcong
These are great for a day out on the lake! And the variety pack helps me make a decision! It’s a great value. You can stop at one! These had more alcohol than I expected.. more bang for your buck!!
Amanda P.
Carolina Shor, NC
I like the flavor of this, an awesome summertime alternative when a margarita is just out of arms reach! Tangy and sweet, but be careful it can give you some fierce heartburn! 9/10 would recommend.
Sarah B.
Charlottesville
Bud light fiesta pack is great if you’re looking for a party pack it’s inexpensive and pretty good value for what you are getting. The cans are easy disposable as to glass bottles and I would buy again if I was throwing a party
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
This is great for if your having a party! You get a little bit of each flavor for people to enjoy in small cans. It's a great idea instead of serving the big cans! You can share a few with friends
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love love love the limearita and I love that there is a variety all available for parties and larger get togethers. I don’t prefer the strawberita but I do have people in my life who do and it’s nice that there are variety packs for that. The flavor is so good in these products they are priced perfect and they are available at gas stations usually which is liiiit!!