BY BUD LIGHT

6-Lime-A-Rita®, 6-Straw-Ber-Rita®, 6-Mang-O-Rita®, 6-Lemon-Ade-Rita. see more...

Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love love love the limearita and I love that there is a variety all available for parties and larger get togethers. I don’t prefer the strawberita but I do have people in my life who do and it’s nice that there are variety packs for that. The flavor is so good in these products they are priced perfect and they are available at gas stations usually which is liiiit!!
Kristina  .
Philadelphia, PA
These are really nice in my opinion for a hot day! they are very refreshing and not super bubbly to the point that it makes you feel full and bloated! they are a little on the proxy side but if you are willing to spend an extra few bucks the variety pack is super fun!
Carissa S.
Nanuet, NY
I liked most of the flavors in the Rita drinks, however I found them to have a lot of sugar and since I am always conscious of my sugar intact this isn’t a drink I would choose to have all the time. It’s great for parties in the summer though, everyone loves them.
Mandie A.
I think these are as good as a margarita can be that’s in a can. I think they’re good, but a bit too sweet depending on which flavor you’re drinking. I like the strawberry one and lemon the best. I would recommend these.
Nikki K.
Folsom , CA
I love these fun margarita cans from Bud light. They’re always coming out with new , & fun flavors . it’s nice to have your whole drink “ready t go “ in one can. Just chill & go.
Super fun for the summer
Cera L.
Eau Claire, WI
The lime flavor isn't as sweet as the other flavors, but that's probably not a bad thing! Some of them can get a little too sweet. If you actuallyblend them up with ice though they're pretty good!
Aarika N.
Perfect drink for Girls night in, really great tasting. All of my friends love these, provides us with that subtle buzz on those nights when you don't want to go full tequila mode. And the price is a plus, I mean it depends on your local liquor stores, ours are usually at a really great price, especially when you get it the case.
Ginny R.
This is my drink of summer, every summer. The cans are tiny and mighty, and PERFECT. I love trying all the different flavors in this pack and comparing them with friends. I also like that these are usually on sale and available at every grocery store in my area!
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
I love that these have a kick to them. I love the fruity flavors, sometimes they are a little too sweet so you can't drink more than one or two, but on a hot day they are so refreshing and are one of my favorites! I definitely recommend!