BeveragesAlcohol & MixersBud Light
lime rita-fiesta variety pack 2

bud light lime® rita-fiesta variety pack 2

by Bud Light

6-Lime-A-Rita®, 6-Straw-Ber-Rita®, 6-Mang-O-Rita®, 6-Lemon-Ade-Rita.

Does this have a more beer taste?
Start your review of bud light lime® rita-fiesta variety pack 2 !
Missy R.
Prattville, AL
Purchased at: Publix
I love the Bud Light Lime Rita Fiesta Variety Pack. I have purchased these several times. They are very refreshing. They are great to stock a cooler for a party or beach outing. The flavors are very good. I would definitely buy them again!
Ann L.
Buffalo, NY
I wanted to try these because they sounded good but was sadly mistaken. The margarita taste & beer did not blend well in my opinion. It was too overpowering and the different fruit flavors in them didn't help any.
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
Lime a Rita is so good I like that they have so many flavors. The taste it has is so good it's not strong at all.
Samone S.
San Diego, CA
Now this right here! This is a steal! For those who don't want to hassle with going out all the time just to get a Margarita, this ones for you! The variety pack offers different flavors for different nights of your choosing! First discovered at a party, and now a regular liquor run pick-up! Its got everything you need, easy, fast, and just a can away!
Susan S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bud light lime Rita Festa variety pack adult beverage is a great alternative to beer if you are a non-beer drinker like I am. I am glad that Bud Light is now offering a variety of flavors to their adult beverages therefore allowing more of us to buy their products. This is a good year-round adult beverage at a great price point. I recommend this product from a trusted long time name brand, bud light, and will be purchasing again in the future.
Danielle M.
Lansing, IL
Rita's are my favorite brand from Bud Light. It is fruity so if you do not like the taste of beer, this line is perfect for you. Any flavor is great. It is perfect for just getting home after a long day, a party or a gathering.
Alesha V.
Federal Way
On the rocks or blended you can’t go wrong with this bud light Rita fiesta pack. It’s got something for everyone or you can enjoy all by yourself. I would suggest drinking responsibly. These have high alcohol content for a tiny 8oz can ❤️❤️
Valerie B.
Nashville, GA
Great on a hot South Georgia day! Load the cooler down and take a ride on the dirt roads! Turn the radio up and cruise!
Ashley B.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
These are great for a day out on the lake! And the variety pack helps me make a decision! It’s a great value. You can stop at one! These had more alcohol than I expected.. more bang for your buck!!
Samantha V.
Comanche, OK
I am not much of a beer drinker but these flavors make beer a little bit better I love to add a bit of salt to these and drink them at dinner.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...