BY BUD LIGHT

janice n.
las vegas, nv
I like bud lime ras rite taste but I do not like other flavors .I am first consumer to this product and drink.The bud lime ras rite meant my expectation and more special flavor.The only flavor I like raspberry it meant my expectation.I did think it was not to expensive it was on sale it was under 15.00.
Erica S.
This is a great alternative for people who do not like the taste of beer. For game days i like to drink this instead of wine. I purchased it at my local liquor store very affordable. I am a repeat customer of this brand it has a very good taste i haven't had all of the flavors but thus on in particular is my favorite.
Christine C.
Glenwood, WV
So so good! Love the taste. Its not too much like beer but not too much like hard liquor either so you get the best of both worlds. Price is fair and I like these better than some of the other flavored options I've tried. Didn't give me heartburn after drinking so that's a plus.
Jade M.
Davison
This drink is sooo good on a hot summer day on the boat when boating all day ! Love the package , love the price, love the flavor , love the color ! Love the taste it’s so good , always tell my friends
Shianne G.
Centerton, AR
Not a product I’d drink all the time but it’s great for a summer bbq. Nice flavor and easy to find at most grocers. Ends up being a bit too sweet for me but that’s just my tastes. Would I buy on a occasion? Yes.
Faith B.
I really like these! I must warn you, though, that these are crazy strong on the alcohol! I don't recommend drinking more than one at a time unless you're really practicing safe consumption (time in between, water, etc.) or else you're in for a night (and a rough morning).
Tiffany S.
Frenchburg, KY
this drink is my favorite here latly, it is more alcohol than a beer. but gets you drunk faster, and i can buy them at a gas station instead of going to the liquor store for other wine coolers in which it doesn't compare to anyways, and yes i am very satisfied with it.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
Nice refreshing drink for the summertime. I like the flavor and that they are easier to carry around than a mixed drink. The taste is refreshing and the drinks are affordable and travel easily. I would buy these again and recommend others who are looking for a non-beer alcoholic drink.
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
🌸When I do have a drink and I'm not drinking Kahlua, then I'm reaching for something refreshing. This fits the bill. There are a variety of flavors but I'm a berry girl. Perfect in the hot AZ weather.🌸
Veronica H.
Killeen, TX
Definitely a nice little fruity drink. Pretty inexpensive, but will do the trick for getting you a little buzz if you don't want something too strong. I great taste, but not my all time favorite!
Bianca A.
How does this flavor taste?