BY BUD LIGHT

Manda G.
Grove city, OH
This stuff taste really great I like that bud light finally came out with something other than just beer I love this mix in the taste and the flavoring taste so great. It's reasonably priced you can find it in most liquor stores or gas stations if you haven't tried it yet you really should it taste amazing if you love fruity drinks like I do this is a great new wine cooler by a Bud Light is the way I see it as a wine cooler
janice n.
Las Vegas , NV
I like bud lime ras rite taste but I do not like other flavors .I am first consumer to this product and drink.The bud lime ras rite meant my expectation and more special flavor.The only flavor I like raspberry it meant my expectation.I did think it was not to expensive it was on sale it was under 15.00.
Erica S.
This is a great alternative for people who do not like the taste of beer. For game days i like to drink this instead of wine. I purchased it at my local liquor store very affordable. I am a repeat customer of this brand it has a very good taste i haven't had all of the flavors but thus on in particular is my favorite.
nikki B.
Winter Haven, FL
This one tastes okay however I'm not a big fan of the mixed beer drinks. I think that if you want a drink that tastes like this you should go for liquor but that's just me.
Mindy h.
cleveland, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is good! Very flavorful compared to bud light! If you like the fruity taste then this is for you. I’m a repeat consumer. I don’t think it needs improvement because it’s good the way it is.
Shianne G.
Centerton, AR
Not a product I’d drink all the time but it’s great for a summer bbq. Nice flavor and easy to find at most grocers. Ends up being a bit too sweet for me but that’s just my tastes. Would I buy on a occasion? Yes.
Adriana S.
covington VA
Love this beer! One of my favorites! It’s not that expensive you can enjoy it with your friends and family! The flavor it’s awesome! Of course I will recommended to everybody you will love this beer!
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
I really like these! I must warn you, though, that these are crazy strong on the alcohol! I don't recommend drinking more than one at a time unless you're really practicing safe consumption (time in between, water, etc.) or else you're in for a night (and a rough morning).
Tiffany S.
Frenchburg, KY
this drink is my favorite here latly, it is more alcohol than a beer. but gets you drunk faster, and i can buy them at a gas station instead of going to the liquor store for other wine coolers in which it doesn't compare to anyways, and yes i am very satisfied with it.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
Nice refreshing drink for the summertime. I like the flavor and that they are easier to carry around than a mixed drink. The taste is refreshing and the drinks are affordable and travel easily. I would buy these again and recommend others who are looking for a non-beer alcoholic drink.
Bianca A.
How does this flavor taste?