BY BUD LIGHT

Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
This is not something that I really enjoyed.  I found it to have a strange after taste and the lime was almost fake tasting to me.  It gave me heart burn and it is something that I probably would not purchase again.  I do like a lot of the Bud Light products but this one is not on my list of favorites.
Hannah K.
I do not recommend drinking this. It tastes okay, but it's extremely sweet and gives awful gut rot. I would definitely never have more than one at a time. I like bud light lime and I like margaritas, but the combo just doesn't work very well for me.
Akyshia R.
Columbus, OH
Bud Light Lime a Rita has the best taste.  I am not a beer lover but this Lime A Rita has the smoothest taste.  No after taste pure enjoyment.  I love all the Rita products by Bud Light.  I love making after work cocktails with Bud Lite Rita products.  My friends also love them just the right amount of alcohol.
Lauren B.
Blue Ash, OH
Buy these at CVS for a dollar on a Sunday in Chicago. Receive eye rolls from cashier and mother with young son. Chug them in a parking lot before you stumble into Riot Fest. Rinse and repeat.
Mary E.
If you like super sweet or tangy, these would be a good choice! However I was not a big fan. They are suuuuper sugary and gave me a headache after just one! I would not recommend these if you do not care for alcohol that is overly sweet!
courtney t.
Reader, WV
As a non beer drinker im so pleased with these, They are so good, with many flavors to choose from,I like having choices, I love the tiny cans im a sipper so most of the time my drinks get warm before im half way done with it, I would definitely be bying again!
Laura C.
Wow are these freaking delicous! Watch out for the sugar though... they are definitely a little sweet but so awesome and refreshing in the summer! I've had many of the flavors and they are always so good.
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
Oh Gosh yes!!! I am a sucker for these!!! The flavors they are coming out with just get better! They are affordable I get mine from the gasoline station or Walmart I’d recommend to others !
Elizabeth A.
These margaritas are amazing. This one especially is super delicious. Limerita is another of my favorites. These 8oz cans are perfect for a small together with my girl friends.
Caitlin G.
I really enjoyed it at first it taste sweet and tart and salty which was amazing at first but about half way through the can it started tasting bitter and making my stomach turn. I was very disappointed. I would not recommend this to anyone that doesn't like really sweet drinks.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Is there any other drink that you could compare the taste?