BY BUDWEISER #73 in Cocktail Mixes

Eladria Z.
You can absolutely NEVER go wrong with a "'Rita". The peach flavor is repulsive however the line of flared Rita's are absolutely genius! It's one of my go to drinks to wind down. I would honestly reach for one of those before a bottle of wine
janeel l.
Hampton, GA
Absolutely amazing. I am not a beer drinker and I purchased several kind for an event. I taste this one here and to my surprise, it doesn't taste like beer at all. The peach taste is amazing and now I keep a few for myself.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
ToShunda W.
Ridgeland, MS
I like these. They aren’t very strong but tasty. Good to enjoy after a day’s work. I would be nice if there was an (second) option with a little more alcohol for a party atmosphere.
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
This beer is good. I recommend that you try it
It's not expensive and you get a large can of it to enjoy. It is yummy for people that like peach flavor. It is a little sweeter than expected, but so are the Mango-Ritas and Strawberitas.
Alle R.
Anderson, IN
Great taste, a good balance of fruity but not too sweet. Not too strong either. I love these! They seem lighter than a beer or regular margarita too, definitely don’t fill you up or weigh you down. Would definitely recommend!
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
This drink has a kick that you wouldn’t expect. The alcohol volume is much higher than regular bud light beer, so be careful, because while it doesn’t taste much like actual beer.. it’s got a bigger kick.
Tracey W.
Sandy Springs
I love Peach a Rita's. They are my go-to to either drink by themselves or to use in my margarita. Also they are excellent when mixed with other flavors and topped with additional tequila
Ariel S.
Saint Peters, MO
I was so excited when i bought these because I love strawberitas so much but these things were nasty. I was so disappointed. It tastes absolutely nothing like peaches and wasn't even sweet
Ashley E.
Parker , CO
Omg! This thing is amazing it taste amazing! I can’t even begin to explain it’s yummyness to you. I would hands down 110% always recommend this to anyone who is a sweet alcohol drinker. Next time your out check it out!