BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesBudweiser
Bud Light Lime Orange-A-Rita Malt Beverage

Bud Light Lime® Orange-A-Rita Malt Beverage

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bud Light Lime® Orange-A-Rita Malt Beverage!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney H.
Pennsburg , PA
Other then they have a high alcohol content...so go easy on it...I love all the different flavors but the strawberryis my favorite!
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
I had such high hopes for this one but to me it tastes like the orange zest instead of the actual orange juice.  It's not very sweet at all and with the beer is makes for a bitter taste.  The smell is nice but that's about it.  I would not buy this again.
Aja M.
Bethel Park , PA
Budweiser should just stick to plain beer. This is disgusting. I tried it because I thought the lime the Budweiser have is OK but this is disgusting. Would not recommend
Adela M.
Bud lite Lime is my go to beer on the weekends. All I do is buy some of those little packs of sal y limon and drink away. No hang over in the am
Induja N.
Louisville, KY
I love these lime Rita's. They are delicious and come in smaller portions for anyone that doesn't want to drink a can of drink. These are great for parties and get together in the summer. I recommend you chill these ahead of time so they aren't warm.

Looking for your answer?