Bud Light Lime® Orange-A-Rita® Malt Beverage 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Jacqueline S.Bud Light Lime® Orange-A-Rita® Malt Beverage 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Stacey E.

BY BUDWEISER

Bud Light Lime® Orange-A-Rita® Malt Beverage 12 fl. oz. Can
Great taste! One of my favorite flavors in the Bud Light Rita collection. I’ve bought Rita’s for years now. The only beer I like to drink!
Tanya F.
Hamilton
I am not a fan of mixing fruit with beer. Beer has a very distinct taste so it pulls away from the orange flavour.
Jacqueline S.
Knoxville, TN
It didnt taste like orange to me more like a chemical taste i was hoping a dreamsicle flavor it was nasty my fav is pineaple
siara c.
TULSA, OK
So tasty and smooth such a ladies drink ❤🍸🍹❤💯👑😘👑 😍
Try it for your self straight out the can mmmm yes
Meghan S.
winnipeg
These are the most amazing drinks ever I love everything about it ! Only down fall is that there is a lot of calories in this so go for a run after a weekend of drinking these
Allie V.
This beer is mehh for me, I'll drink it but it doesn't taste amazing like the lime ones, I guess I'm just not a orange beer kind of girl.
Colleen C.
Stratford
Enjoyed bud light lime however I would not be able to consume more then two. This is more of a novelty drink for me
Carri W.
I love this drink!! After trying the Orange, I tried the rest! A very refreshing cocktail for summer. It's very smooth without too much of an alcohol bite. And it definitely packs a punch.
Sharon J.
sunny isles
I usually hate beer, my parents have bought these before or the ones that are like soda which makes them sweeter so I like those better
Rianna M.
Mountain View, AR
Any flavor RITA is awesome. The Mango is my favorite but the Orange is great too. Hard to find around my area tho! Great flavor for a great price.