Bud Light Lime® Orange-A-Rita® Malt Beverage 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Jaci D.Bud Light Lime® Orange-A-Rita® Malt Beverage 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Stacey E.

BY BUDWEISER

Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the limearita brand, I drink them all the time and I so wanted to love the new orange flavor but it just didn’t deliver for me. The orange flavor was very artificial tasting and it left a weird taste in my mouth. I will stick to the lemonade and the pineapple flavor those are delicious.
Sophie R.
Bradenton, FL
Has a very good taste. Very smooth. Strong flavor. Goes down easy. Taste great. Like biting into a orange. Has bright packaging very appealing to the eye. It exceeded my expectations beyond what i was hoping. I would deffinitly recommend this drink to others.
Jenaleigh C.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love these little drink. I don’t like beer so these are the perfect substitute for me. They are affordable and taste just like a margarita. I sometimes pour it in a freezer bag and freeze it so i can make it a slushie margarita drink. Tastes amazing!
GABRIELA S.
My favorite drink after beers! It tastes sooooo good, not only this flavor but all of the others as well. It met all of my expectations, the packaging is great. I would definitely buy it again. The size is perfect and it’s affordable
Alyssa C.
It was overly sweet and artificial tasting. It was like spoiled, alcoholic Fanta. The other members of this family are all much better. Hopefully, this one goes back into the recipe vault and they bring back the lemonade one.
Tamyres M.
Everett, MA
I really loved these Budweiser “ritas”! The package is not fancy but since us can it’s perfect for poolside. Great value and easy to find in any liquor store. My favorite favor is strawberry. I always have it in my cooler!
Fran H.
Newark
Great for your party nights or just to have to drink when you want to relax it very affordable around $3 to $6 there sold at many grocery store it teate it great over ice you can buy single or in package of six I will buy them again in a couple of flavors
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
I love this drink it has amazing flavor it’s smooth and cold and taste great! The packaging is so cute and it is so worth every penny. It is very affordable and I highly recommend this drink to all my friends
Tanya W.
I just bought a mixed 12 pack of the different rita drinks that Budweiser makes. it was a dollar cheaper than the seagrams wine coolera so I gave it a shot. not the biggest fan. very bitter.
Jessica A.
This stuff is the absolute best for summer time fun, swim parties, float trips, you name it! Great taste and flavor. It’s affordable and there’s always enough to share.