BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesBeerBudweiser
Bud Light Lime Orange-A-Rita Malt Beverage

Bud Light Lime® Orange-A-Rita® Malt Beverage

doesit taste like a screwdriver ?
Start your review of Bud Light Lime® Orange-A-Rita® Malt Beverage!
K D.
Mebane, NC
Great taste! One of my favorite flavors in the Bud Light Rita collection. I’ve bought Rita’s for years now. The only beer I like to drink!
cassandra M.
Staten Island, NY
this gives u a quick and fast buzz which i liked but it also triggered a migraine for me maybe bc it’s very sweet
Danielle T.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Instacart
I just love Rita’s in any flavor it’s so refreshing and tasty. I would definitely recommend you trying this beverage.
Tessa P.
Newark, DE
This isn’t my favorite flavor, personally. I didn’t think the line and orange went well together.
Lindsay M.
I thought this tasted like sweet baby aspirin covered in orange. I have friends who love it, I just prefer the Budlight lime flavor.
hannah M.
Summersville
Purchased at: Walmart
Not normally a fan of orange flavored beverages but this was something different. Different but still good
Jonna J.
Hazelwood, MO
One goes with ice but I’m not so into sugared drinks so this was definitely too sweet for me.
Jacqueline S.
Knoxville, TN
It didnt taste like orange to me more like a chemical taste i was hoping a dreamsicle flavor it was nasty my fav is pineaple
siara C.
TULSA, OK
So tasty and smooth such a ladies drink ❤🍸🍹❤💯👑😘👑 😍 Try it for your self straight out the can mmmm yes
Jessica A.
This stuff is the absolute best for summer time fun, swim parties, float trips, you name it! Great taste and flavor. It’s affordable and there’s always enough to share.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...