bud light lime® mang-o-rita® mango margarita malt beverage

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bud light lime® mang-o-rita® mango margarita malt beverage !
Fort Benton, MT
I love these, I drink them all the time, the single cans where I live are only .89cents so I drink ALOT of them. I sometimes put them in the freezer for alittle while so they just start to get alittle icy, they are so so good that way, and taste more summery that way. The mango isn't super sweet or over powering, and the alcohol taste isn't either. These are one of my favorites and are really good.
Palmdale, CA
I mean, if you're in the market for a super-sweet, low-alcohol type drink, this is a real winner. The variety pack is also great for parties where some of your guests don't love traditional beer and wine options. I don't know that I'd go out of my way to buy these, but I will drink them if they're around. The mango is by far the best flavor.
Astoria, NY
If I HAD to choose, I guess I would choose this flavor over the typical Lime-o-Rita. I used to be obsessed with this line back in the days but not so much anymore. But who doesn’t love mangos, am I right?
Fort Myers , FL
the budlight mangotita is good I enjoy drinking this with Ice Tastes light and you can really taste the mango but still has that beer taste which I personally really like, super affordable and Of course I would recommend this Drink If you dont want something strong
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
If you want a fruity drink that doesn’t punch you in the face with a strong alcohol flavor but can do the job of getting you feeling good quick than this is your product. It’s also not overly face puckering sweet and has a pleasant mango taste.
Love this mango flavor I add frozen mango to a blender with this and blend it well then put Tajín on a cup rim .Then u have a delicious mango margarita with a lil bit of spice on the rim.Best one so far
San Antonio, TX
This is about the only way you can get me to drink beer. Don't taste the beer really at all. Nice flavor and gives the little buzz. Who knew flavored beer would be the way for me?!
So I actually just got done drinking one of these and they are so good I mean it has a little bit of a nasty alcohol taste afterwards but that's expected and it actually tastes like a mango soda with alcohol in it oh yeah and don't forget like you will get pretty tipsy off of just two of these if you drink them fast enough
Newport, OR
bud light lime® mang-o-rita® mango margarita malt beverage  uploaded by Ana Cristina W.
This mango ritas make me feel right in vacations! Great taste, pretty affordable great with any meal, add some ice and feel at the beach, love them. This was my first time buying them and i will definitely continue
Rehoboth, MA
These are really good! And they are a great summer drink! These go down very easy and they aren't all that carbonated, so you do not end up full like you do when you just drink beer. Also you don't end up just full of liquid like when you drink mixed drinks all day.