BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesCocktail MixesBudweiser
bud light lime mang-o-rita mango margarita malt beverage

bud light lime® mang-o-rita® mango margarita malt beverage

light lime® mang-o-rita® mango margarita malt beverage ? Yes or No #CocktailChat
Start your review of bud light lime® mang-o-rita® mango margarita malt beverage !
Cindy S.
Longview, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly don’t like the beer taste. Mango and beer just doesn’t do it for me. Will not purchase again. Maybe a different flavor is better??
Erikaa G.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good girls drink, I’ll say. Good for a night in , games nights just like catching a vibe at home
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,970 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
Yum yum this mango is a great tropical flavor!! I really like the taste, it's a good blend. #happyhour #cheers
Kiaya F.
Fort Benton, MT
I love these, I drink them all the time, the single cans where I live are only .89cents so I drink ALOT of them. I sometimes put them in the freezer for alittle while so they just start to get alittle icy, they are so so good that way, and taste more summery that way. The mango isn't super sweet or over powering, and the alcohol taste isn't either. These are one of my favorites and are really good.
Ronald F.
Haltom City, TX
the budlight mangotita is good I enjoy drinking this with Ice Tastes light and you can really taste the mango but still has that beer taste which I personally really like, super affordable and Of course I would recommend this Drink If you dont want something strong
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
If you want a fruity drink that doesn’t punch you in the face with a strong alcohol flavor but can do the job of getting you feeling good quick than this is your product. It’s also not overly face puckering sweet and has a pleasant mango taste.
Josh B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Amazing flavor fully recommend to anyone looking for something a bit more refreshing especially on a hot day. Kind of a good break in between beers..
Tracy S.
Aurora, OR
I am not a beer fan so I wasnt sure I would like these. They were sweet with a hint of the beer flavor. Its not my go to but tastes way better than beer.
Haylee L.
It’s a tad too sweet for my liking BUT as a mixer for vodka.. 10/10 recommend!! It may be the party girl in me but these sweet alcopops make amazing mixers!!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good and light. Perfect for summer and if you don't like the taste of beer, this is a nice mix. Perfect summer cocktail or beer!