BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

Raquel H.
Covina, CA
This is my favorite flavor of Bud Light’s margaritas. It does have the taste of a beer but also the flavor of mango which makes it sort of sweet. It is affordable since it’s considered beer. I will definitely continue buying these.
Krysten S.
Charleston
So. So. Good. I actually really do not like beer. The only beers I have ever found that I like are bud light and bud light Mang-O-Rita’s. The Rita’s are the perfect summer drinks, and the Mango is my fave. They’re easily accessible at Publix and maybe Walmart as well? Affordable. Great party/poolside drink. They are very sweet, so you wouldn’t like it if you don’t like sweet. But if you don’t like sweet, why are you purchasing it in the first place? ;)
Ashley D.
If you like super super sweet drinks this is totally for you. I can o lay handle half of one before I feel like I’m going to get sick. The taste is nice, but like I said before it is SO SWEET. the price is good for a 6 pack but the hangover is good for a few days.
Ashley C.
LaVista, NE
My favorite summer drink of all time. Goes down smooth. You don’t taste the alcohol content whatsoever. I love to take it to the beach with me for a girls day. We never come home with any extras!!
Rachel N.
Denver
These are super sweet drinks so don’t buy them if you’re expecting beer. If you’re not expecting beer they are pretty good though. Not necessarily the best value but good to bring to the beach if you aren’t into beer.
Shelby S.
Culloden
I love my bud light but this stuff is good too! Not a huge fan of margaritas but these are amazing! Great flavor & great buzz! After all that’s why we drink right!? Going job BL keep them coming for me lol
Ally T.
Medina, OH
The mango ritas have a great flavor! You wouldn't never know by drinking them that They are made with beer products. They have a high alcohol content and are very easy to drink!
Angela F.
Pittsburgh
This is my all time favorite alcoholic beverage. It tastes great and I love the mango flavor. It is my favorite beach or poolside beverage. It was even better than the other “Rita “ flavors I’ve tried.
Mary K.
Edina, MN
I like the taste of the various Bud “a-Rita” flavors but I can only have one before getting a stomachache. They are very sweet. Good price and great in the summer.
Christina A.
This drink was too sweet for me. I couldn't even find is the whole can. I think I got it on sale at my local store so I figured I'd try it. I have not repurchased this