Bud Light Lime® Mang-O-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Cassie R.Bud Light Lime® Mang-O-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Erica S.

BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

Bud Light Lime® Mang-O-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can
  • "I also love the tall cans, one can get me a really really good buzz." in 1 review
MELISSA B.
These are super tasty. They have a higher alcohol content than normal beer so after one can you began to relax. These are the perfect summer drink since they're fresh and bubbly. Some of my friends can taste the beer flavoring but I can't since I enjoy beer. From the classic sound of the can opening to the last drop inside, these are always a pleasure to drink.
Braleigh C.
Shreveport, LA
These are so delicious. They don't even taste like they have alcohol in them at all. Way better than some of the other alcohols I have tried. These are always my go-to for parties or casual drinking. I always have them stocked in my fridge! I highly suggest the mango-Rita's to anyone & everyone
Krystal D.
Plantation, FL
This was a perfect beverage to have poolside the past summer, I'll definitely be purchasing them again for this years pool parties. Of all of the Rita flavors I tried the mango was my favorite, it was very refreshing! It had a great flavor that was not too strong.
Brittany E.
Morton Grove, IL
Not a fan of this product...I was really excited when I first saw this product. But once I tried it I was very disappointed. I do have friends that really enjoy this. But it is not for me. And I don't think it's worth the price
Hayli Z.
Got this to try but I don't really like anything with a beer taste. I filled ice cube trays with this, froze them and then when I was ready to have it I blended it to create a slushie. The one large can made about four small drinks so you get a lot out of it. You could still taste the beer flavor, but it wasn't that strong it tasted more like a fruity drink which was pretty tasty. I'm not sure if I would get mango again, but I would love to try some of the other flavors and would love if a peach flavor came out.
Nancy M.
The mangoRita's are my favorite ever. They have such a refreshing flavor especially in the summer time after mowing yard. It really quenches your thirst with a little punch.
Rebecca R.
This is still my favorite to have around at a party. The alcohol content is about 3x more than having a beer so if you don't like the flavor of beer, having a fruit in there may be of interest to you. This mango is delicious and this size can easily be shared amongst a couple friends
Tatiana R.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Friend bought these on a whim and I thought i was going to hate it but it tastes pretty good. I love mango things so this is the best flavor IMO. Nice to have a beer that doesn't taste as much like a beer, although I still prefer regular Bud Light Lime over all of them!
Yesy G.
Jonesboro GA
For what this is, this actually tastes very delicious. I drink them ocationally when I want to have a sweet beer. Price is perfect and they are easy to find. The mango really give it a pop. Almost eve gas station carries ease. I will continue to buy them as long as they are available.
Jessica A.
Sharpsville, PA
If you want a sweet start to a night of bad decisions, this is the drink for you. Mangorita is very sweet, syrupy, and will give you heartburn. However, if you drink it over ice on a hot summer day... it actually isn't too bad