Bud Light Lime® Lime Water-Melon-Rita® Watermelon Margarita Malt Beverage 12-8 fl. oz. Cans

BY BUDWEISER

Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
This is my absolute favorite flavor of the bud light drinks, but I can never find it in stock! I need to go search, so I can have them for the pool this summer. All of these drinks are very flavorful to drink.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
One of my absolute favorites! These had the most wonderful taste! It makes you feel like you’re literally drinking a watermelon. They are perfect for a hot summer day on the beach! Be careful though, these go down so smooth and fast, it’s easy to not realize how many you have had! Lol
Nilda D.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I became such a fan of the flavored bud light lime -ritas . Sometime I want to feel a bit fancy with a fruity drink .lol I like to put this in a nice glass on the rocks and I have enjoyed every flavor so far and the price point is great for such a flavorful drink that's a beer!
Samantha R.
These are seriously delicious. You can’t even tell you’re drinking alcohol with these. The flavor is great. They will definitely give you a nice buzz. I highly recommend these if you like fruity alcohol beverages!
Sheri G.
Concord
Delicious!! I am not a beer drinker at all, but these are my favorites! Price is not bad if you are a casual drinker. Just as good if not better than the other flavors. Goes down smoothly and looks pretty in a glass of ice!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
My favorite variety of the Rita’s has been the Lemonades, but these top it by far!! I love these in the smaller cans because they do not taste good when warm so the larger cans I usually keep for chugging purposes only haha! The taste of this is very sweet, not bitter, and the packaging is cute with the pink and green.
Aaliyah G.
Leighton
It is the best think that I have ever drunk on this earth. This is the only type I would drink something that has beer in it. It is very affordable and I will continue to buy it. I was very satisfied about my purchase!!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Great to take on the river with you or even to a party! They’re small and mini and will get you drunk quick if you’re a lightweight! It does taste like watermelon if that’s your thing then I highly suggest trying it out!
Hilda M.
Stockton
Great taste comes in different flavor for your likening.. not expensive at all affordable.. no need of improvement live the taste
Mary P.
Delicious flavor and great packaging and easy to find in the grocery store or the shop!!!