BY BUD LIGHT

Everyone Deserves More FiestasThat’s why we put a fiesta in every bottle of Lime-A-Rita Splash. Just pop it open and pour it over a glass full of ice. You’ll be on your way to a fiesta in no time. see more...

Andrea B.
Newnan, GA
Super tasty. I recommend this product to someone who enjoys having a drink but doesnt necessarily like the bitterness of traditional beer, this drink is perfect for you. It's flavorful , which cuts out that bitterness traditional beers have. It's a go to drink.
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse , LA
This reminds me of college. I funneled 3 of these bad boys once. The result? I ended up face down on the ground. This is a beer for losers. I do not recommend this. It tastes like bad decisions. Nobody buy this.
stacey a.
MILLCREEK, UT
I was not sure that I would like this product, however I was surprised at how much I actually like it.  It is nice and refreshing.  A great drink on a hot summer day.  The price is a little high in my opinion, but I like to get it from time to time.  I buy it so yes I would buy it again and again....Try it, you might be like me and like it too.
katie y.
Pilot mtn , NC
Not my favorite beer-- very sugary. If you're not a fan of beer then you would probably like this but if you're expecting something similar then you may be disappointed.
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
Highly disappointed in this product it was not at all what I expected, it tasted like lime flavored dish soap and had a terrible aftertaste to it. I will not be buying this product again.
Ari G.
These are so refreshing and super easy to drink the whole pack on a hot summer day. The price varies from the different liquor stores for me here but it's not much different. The flavor is okay but overall great drink !
Brittney M.
I personally did not like this drink. I like to try new things when it comes to drinking and gave the lime and strawberry flavors a try. They weren't horrible just not something I would buy again if given the choice.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
This beverage will be sure to quench your thrust! When drinking it, I get this taste of a margarita! It taste so good and everyone who enjoys beer should try it!
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
I really like this there so yummy. They taste like margaritas I enjoy drinking these with a salt rimmed glass. Am so glad I decided to try these, I was skeptical at first because I don't like the original lime a ritas in the can. But these are totally different and delicious.
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
Its definitely a good alternative to your regular Bud Light, it doesn't taste like regular beer at all. It's a nice refreshing beverage for hot summer days. It comes in several different flavors a good fruity twist, you can also make it into a slushy with real strawberries.