BY BUD LIGHT

Margarita-flavored malt beverage. see more...

Bud Light Lime® Lime-A-Rita 6-8 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "not sure it was not a great taste and I got it as a sample I wouldn't buy it. " in 1 review
Kara S.
Quincy, MA
Just adds a little spice to your normal bud light.
I have tried this a few times, it is rather tasty. The flavor is not to over powering. I like it from time to time because it makes bud light a bit more interesting then just your typical beer.
Amanda M.
Memphis , TN
I like most of the Rita versions my favorite though is the more fruity ones like watermelon cherry and strawberry the line is pretty good though I am just not big on limes
Samantha H.
I tried and tried and tried to like these, but I just can't. The cranberry one is the best, but I just can't stand the taste of these. It's a fake nasty tequila taste that definitely makes your stomach churn after a while.
Liz W.
Ponca City, OK
I really wanted to like this, but I just didn't! The flavor didn't do it for me at all, I literally threw out out after a couple of sips. The price is right, to be fair.
Lindsey N.
Of all the flavors this is my favorite. It is very tart and tastes very similar to your typical margarita with a hint of beer. I pour it over ice but if you want to get fancy you can salt the rim of your glass and add a splash of soda water to make it a little bubbly. Cheers!
Susy M.
Delhi, CA
I don't like the taste of beer ( I'm a wine or mix drinks type of girl) but my friends always told me to try this because I would love it so I finally gave it a try, i did not like it. It taste like someone grabbed sugar and a tiny bit of rotten margarita mix and missed it with beer.
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
This I did t find to my liking. They are rather sweet. A lot of people o know really like them because they come in all kinds of flavors but they aren't my favorite thing. If I could give this no stars I would just not something I like.
Tiffany D.
jacksonville, FL
These are my absolute favorite adult beverages on the planet. I personally love to squeeze a couple lime wedges into it, add the limes and sprinkle some lime salt into it before drinking. It adds a nice citrus-y kick and tastes a lot like a traditional margarita!
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
Boy this sound like a kids drink but they have a lot of alcohol percentage in it ! It has the kick to it ! Like how it's infused with the lemon taste which makes it even yummy
Teresa G.
These are pretty good. Not bad BudLight. Great for the summer. I like the combo & so do my family members and friends. Good price & would buy again. Got mine at H-E-B. Really taste and would recommend to try one.