BUD LIGHT LIME  Lime-A-Rita 12 OZ GLASS BOTTLE uploaded by Maddy M.
BUD LIGHT LIME  Lime-A-Rita 12 OZ GLASS BOTTLE

BUD LIGHT LIME Lime-A-Rita 12 OZ GLASS BOTTLE

BY BUD LIGHT

The ready-to-drink margariat with a refreshing twist of Bud Light Lime. see more...

BUD LIGHT LIME  Lime-A-Rita 12 OZ GLASS BOTTLE
BUD LIGHT LIME Lime-A-Rita 12 OZ GLASS BOTTLE
Laura C.
Sandy Hook, CT
There is ultimately nothing I love more than a beer and Marg mix and this is a perfect combo. Not to overpoweringly sweet and perfect for the beach, party, or hanging out at home.
Chelsea C.
Who said Bud Light couldn't be classy? This superiorly refreshing beverage is truly one of my favorites, especially when out and about or even by the pool! The taste of alcohol isn't too strong but trust me, don't drink too many too fast, it'll have you laid out of a float getting a nice burn on your buns! Extremely refreshing and in the sleek look of the bottle will have you reaching for another before you know it.
Deanna M.
W Hempstead, NY
I love these A-Rita drinks Budweiser made. The lime is one of my favorites it really is like a margarita in a bottle, even tho some dim-wits labeled this as "thot juice" it is actually pretty good. And they just keep coming out with more delicious flavors. Ugh.
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
Bought these the other day for a family gathering and to my surprise my guess and I loved them. Has a great taste and not to strong. They have different flavors and will definitely recommend this item. And will buy it again.
Wendy R.
dover, MA
We all know that bud light tastes like water, so this option that has a splash of lime makes it not boring as it usually is, perfect for girls while tanning on the beach, at least that the use that I give to it hahaha
Danielle G.
Linthicum Hts, MD
I am a beer drinker and I usually love anything citrus, but this beer tastes like soap to me. It also gives me flashbacks of when I used bad words as a kid. Not a good taste. I do know people who love it, so maybe it's me.
Cyd C.
Harrisburg, PA
I recently tried this product over the holidays, I did not like the combination taste of beer and sweet. I don't think beer was meant to be sweet. I am not sure how much it costs because I did not like the taste I was not interested in finding out. I don't think I will ever purchase this product..
Debbie K.
Thornville, OH
When you want that great margarita taste without all the fuss and mess of that traditional drink, try Bud Light Lime A Rita in 12 oz bottles. Sip it straight from the bottle or pour it in a salt rimmed glass with a garnish of lime. Refreshing and good!
Megan S.
A lot of sugar but was very tasty. I enjoy it during the summer time to I indulge in while by a fire. I enjoy the other flavors also and I really enjoy the small cans of this item, it is just enough for me!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
Looove this beer so so much! Just imagine it's a hot day and you're out floating with your friends in the river and there's a cooler full of this delicious lemonade tasting beer? Doesn't that sound amazing! Well, it sure does taste amazing too. I sound like a commercial -.-