BY BUD LIGHT

• I have heard such good things about these limaritas. Does it tast...2 Answers
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
When I started out drinking beer I would try these and love them but now I prefer either a real margarita or a beer, no in between. If you don't like beer then I would rectrying it out but it definitely does taste like a malt beverage imitation of a marg, not like the real thing
Jacqueline T.
I didn't expect the tequila taste to be so present. I couldn't stand more than a few sips. However if you don't mind the taste of tequila this might be a good drink for you!
Diane L.
Saylorsburg, PA
Our family has tried several of the A-Rita Franchise and really enjoy them as a change. This is not something I would buy often as I like a fresher Rita type drink, but it is good for a party or picnic when you need a variety of drinks to serve to a group of people to save time. *If your not able to make fresh these are great!!
Ashley C.
Judsonia, AR
I was surprised that I actually thoroughly enjoyed this. It really tasted like a decent marg. I was also surprised that I was feeling the effects when I was barely half the done with it.
barbara w.
Killeen, TX
Out of all the lime-a-Rita's, the original and first one that came out, aka, this one will most definitely be my fav. I love beer and the fact they made it more into a girly drink makes me happy. I get 2 for the drink of 1!
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
I really like these they have a great punch to them and unlike Bacardi and Smirnoff drinks are not overly bubbly or sugary to cause stomach aches. Throw it in a blender w ice OMG heaven in a glass!!
Kasee W.
Haverhill, MA
Love this! I was scared it was going to upset my stomach like most 'ritas in a can but this was perfect! Not too sour and you can still taste the bud light in there, I love these on a hot summer night.
Rosemary Q.
Flushing, NY
This is a pretty good drink. It is very affordable and it is best when served with Ice. It's a nice drink for a picnic or barbecue. I really enjoy the taste as well. I'd definitely recommend.
Melissa M.
Killeen, TX
Taste really good just like a margarita on the rocks. I personally like the Sweeter ones frozen, but this is great on the go or while your out camping. You can freeze it and make it slushy and it's taste great as well.
Tiffane S.
Peru, Indiana
I was really excited to try this. Sadly I was very disappointed after trying it. It tasted horrible. Not real sure what it was about it that I didn't like but I never bought it again.
Jessica L.
Beaver falls , Pa
I have heard such good things about these limaritas. Does it taste anything like beer or is it just the bud light name behind it?? There's so many different flavors! I'm a girly girl and hate strong drinks. Love sweet tasting stuff lol