Bud Light Lime® Lime-A-Rita 12 Fl Oz Can uploaded by María S.

BY BUD LIGHT

• I have heard such good things about these limaritas. Does...3 Answers
María S.
Crest Hill
This is the best of all the Ritas, although it’s a little too sweet but you get used to it. It’s pretty strong since it has 8% alcohol proof. I wouldn’t drink this every day but I’d definitely do it every one or two weeks! Very refreshing
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
When I started out drinking beer I would try these and love them but now I prefer either a real margarita or a beer, no in between. If you don't like beer then I would rectrying it out but it definitely does taste like a malt beverage imitation of a marg, not like the real thing
Jacqueline T.
I didn't expect the tequila taste to be so present. I couldn't stand more than a few sips. However if you don't mind the taste of tequila this might be a good drink for you!
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
I was surprised that I actually thoroughly enjoyed this. It really tasted like a decent marg. I was also surprised that I was feeling the effects when I was barely half the done with it.
barbara w.
Killeen, TX
Out of all the lime-a-Rita's, the original and first one that came out, aka, this one will most definitely be my fav. I love beer and the fact they made it more into a girly drink makes me happy. I get 2 for the drink of 1!
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
I really like these they have a great punch to them and unlike Bacardi and Smirnoff drinks are not overly bubbly or sugary to cause stomach aches. Throw it in a blender w ice OMG heaven in a glass!!
Kasee W.
Haverhill, MA
Love this! I was scared it was going to upset my stomach like most 'ritas in a can but this was perfect! Not too sour and you can still taste the bud light in there, I love these on a hot summer night.
Tiffane S.
Peru, Indiana
I was really excited to try this. Sadly I was very disappointed after trying it. It tasted horrible. Not real sure what it was about it that I didn't like but I never bought it again.
Diane L.
Saylorsburg, PA
Our family has tried several of the A-Rita Franchise and really enjoy them as a change. This is not something I would buy often as I like a fresher Rita type drink, but it is good for a party or picnic when you need a variety of drinks to serve to a group of people to save time. *If your not able to make fresh these are great!!
Rosemary Q.
Flushing , NY
This is a pretty good drink. It is very affordable and it is best when served with Ice. It's a nice drink for a picnic or barbecue. I really enjoy the taste as well. I'd definitely recommend.
Jessica L.
Beaver Falls, PA
I have heard such good things about these limaritas. Does it taste anything like beer or is it just the bud light name behind it?? There's so many different flavors! I'm a girly girl and hate strong drinks. Love sweet tasting stuff lol