Add a Photo

#297 in Beer
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
One of my favorite 'Rita flavors. It's not too sweet and not too sour. Just right. It packs a punch with 8% alcohol content too. I buy these often. I paid $10.88 for 12 cans at Walmart today. Great price.
Arizona A.
Arizona A.
Indianapolis, IN
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 8 fl. oz. Can
I love these! So refreshing and light! Great flavor and texture! Great for a girls night out or a barbecue! On ice or straight out of the bottle!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Jan. 23, 2017, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 8 fl. oz. Can
Bud Light Ritas are always my go to drink. They are so tasty, affordable, and smooth. The perfect kind of drink.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Brook, IN
June 7, 2017, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 8 fl. oz. Can
It was alright for a cheerleader beer. It tasted good and didn't leave me hungover the next day. I've only had this a couple of times and it was very affordable. It was purchased at our local Walmart. In the end, I would possibly buy it again if I wanted a light night of drinking.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Patton, MO
March 25, 2017, 12:59 a.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 8 fl. oz. Can
It's not too sweet but still has the familiar lemonade flavor! Some of these flavors tend to taste like cough syrup but the Lemon does not. It's especially refreshing during the summer months! One of my favorite flavors.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Green Bay, WI
March 4, 2017, 3:25 a.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 8 fl. oz. Can
O.K. I have tried most of these varieties at some point and I have to say I just don't like them. They just taste artificial to me and as I am trying to cut artificial food additives out of my diet, I have chosen to avoid these as well.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Bridgeport, CT
May 23, 2017, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 8 fl. oz. Can
These are fun to have at parties. Gives you the feel of a margarita and the convenience of a beer. I love it and have it at all the cook outs we have. Definitely a summer must have.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Kissimmee, FL
April 7, 2017, 11:20 a.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 8 fl. oz. Can
Tastes just like a real margarita with the beer upside in the cup! It has the sweet and sour taste, beer, all perfectly combined into one.
Ivonne R.
Ivonne R.
Los angeles, Ca
April 18, 2017, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 8 fl. oz. Can
It is very refreshing but I dislike that there is a strong alcohol taste to it. It is very affordable which i enjoy btw.
sabrina w.
sabrina w.
Palatka, FL
May 11, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 8 fl. oz. Can
I don't care for the Rita's. All the flavors usually have a weird after taste and they are tend to be really sweet.