BY BUD LIGHT

Megan J.
I really enjoy this Rita! It definitely has a really nice lemon taste to it without getting caught in throat. If y’all know what I am talking about. Sometimes I experience a phlegm like feeling when drinking flavored drinks such as anything artificially lemon. Overall, this has a nice balance to it. I don’t feel that one overpowers the other. My most recommended of the Rita drinks so far!
Michele P.
oceanside
Love the packaging. Love the taste. Very smooth and you don't taste the alcohol. I've had different ones before which are all pretty great. Pretty affordable specially if you buy the multipack. I would definitely buy again!
Ashley S.
Lake Village, IN
It was alright for a cheerleader beer. It tasted good and didn't leave me hungover the next day. I've only had this a couple of times and it was very affordable. It was purchased at our local Walmart. In the end, I would possibly buy it again if I wanted a light night of drinking.
brittany o.
Sacramento, CA
Pretty in expensive they taste sweet and can give me a headache if I drink a lot of them I believe it's from all the sugar in them. Not a go to drink but they do taste good
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Siii mi margarita favorita limón con hielo granizado me la disfruto con o sin compañía la compro de camino a casa en una farmacia que también tiene licoreria 😉y aprovecho para llevármela fría a casa.
Courtney K.
Patton, MO
It's not too sweet but still has the familiar lemonade flavor! Some of these flavors tend to taste like cough syrup but the Lemon does not. It's especially refreshing during the summer months! One of my favorite flavors.
Teresa B.
Green Bay, WI
O.K. I have tried most of these varieties at some point and I have to say I just don't like them. They just taste artificial to me and as I am trying to cut artificial food additives out of my diet, I have chosen to avoid these as well.
Cathy R.
I thought it was ok I still didn't care for the malt taste. That extra kick to it wasn't great to me at all. It just reminded me of a flavored beer for the most part. I haven't had it sense. I'll pass.
Krystal M.
Bridgeport, CT
These are fun to have at parties. Gives you the feel of a margarita and the convenience of a beer. I love it and have it at all the cook outs we have. Definitely a summer must have.
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
I liked this, and I was surprised. It's not too expensive and you can find it at a seven eleven. It doesn't taste like your typical beer, so anyone that isn't much of a beer drinker and likes things that are fruitier would love this!