BY BUD LIGHT

Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
One of my favorite 'Rita flavors. It's not too sweet and not too sour. Just right. It packs a punch with 8% alcohol content too. I buy these often. I paid $10.88 for 12 cans at Walmart today. Great price.
Arizona A.
Arizona A.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these! So refreshing and light! Great flavor and texture! Great for a girls night out or a barbecue! On ice or straight out of the bottle!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Bud Light Ritas are always my go to drink. They are so tasty, affordable, and smooth. The perfect kind of drink.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lake Village , IN
It was alright for a cheerleader beer. It tasted good and didn't leave me hungover the next day. I've only had this a couple of times and it was very affordable. It was purchased at our local Walmart. In the end, I would possibly buy it again if I wanted a light night of drinking.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Patton, MO
It's not too sweet but still has the familiar lemonade flavor! Some of these flavors tend to taste like cough syrup but the Lemon does not. It's especially refreshing during the summer months! One of my favorite flavors.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Green Bay, WI
O.K. I have tried most of these varieties at some point and I have to say I just don't like them. They just taste artificial to me and as I am trying to cut artificial food additives out of my diet, I have chosen to avoid these as well.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
I thought it was ok I still didn't care for the malt taste. That extra kick to it wasn't great to me at all. It just reminded me of a flavored beer for the most part. I haven't had it sense. I'll pass.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Bridgeport, CT
These are fun to have at parties. Gives you the feel of a margarita and the convenience of a beer. I love it and have it at all the cook outs we have. Definitely a summer must have.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Kissimmee, FL
Tastes just like a real margarita with the beer upside in the cup! It has the sweet and sour taste, beer, all perfectly combined into one.
Ivonne R.
Ivonne R.
Los angeles, Ca
It is very refreshing but I dislike that there is a strong alcohol taste to it. It is very affordable which i enjoy btw.