Add a Photo

By BUDWEISER
#238 in Beer
Bud Light Lime Lemon-Ade-Rita Beer has the great taste of a lemon margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, theres no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a lemon-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy.
Photo (1)
myeshia t.
myeshia t.
Hampton, GA
Jan. 22, 2017, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can
I have some days with this beer where it's good and other days where it's bad I give this beer a 3 because its not even close to real Rita I have had a real Rita before and no it's not close at all it just have a bad behind taste and it leaves a smell to it and gets you drunk to easily and doesn't feel like a healthy beer .
Angel H.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
Jan. 23, 2017, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can
I am not the biggest fan of all the Bud Light "Ritas" but the Lemon-Ade-Rita is definitely a good one. It has a very nice summer taste without giving you an extreme stomach ache. We always purchase the 25oz cans when we go boating so we don't have to worry about keeping track of so many small cans.
Gail B.
Gail B.
Genoa, OH
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:26 p.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can
I was not the biggest fan of this drink but I like my drinks with sugar and I do not like to taste the alcohol, however I was able to drink one and sometimes two but jot something that I grab when looking for an adult beverage.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can
This flavor and brand is so good and refreshing! The packaging is standard but who is looking at the packaging anyways?.. lol. It met my expectations and always does. I would definitely buy it again! Try it!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Commack, NY
Jan. 6, 2017, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can
Absolute favorite all year long, but especially for the summer. It's super refreshing, not overwhelming whatsoever and does the job. I like this more than the limearita which has more of a beer taste.
Olena Y.
Olena Y.
Des plaines, IL
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:20 a.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can
I'm not a beer fan but this taste really good!! It has a margarita flavor and you don't feel like you are drinking beer. I would highly recommend this to others.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Riverside, CA
Feb. 4, 2017, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can
not my favorite, but it is pretty good. I can drink like five of them and have a good time. I prefer buglight beer
Erin V.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Jan. 26, 2017, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can
I love this lemon lime beer! It's so tropical and the perfect alcoholic buddy for the beer! Goes down so smooth.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can
The flavor is really fresh. Perfect for a hot weather. It's better if you drink it super cold.
Gena j.
Gena j.
Adena, OH
May 21, 2017, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can
I was highly anticipating this, as I love Budweiser and margaritas. I wish they would put them in bottles rather than cans as I get a metal taste. The flavors available are terrific! Very crisp, and that pop when it opens makes your mouth water for that next sip. I love the fact you sell single cans as sometimes you just need one.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
Is this good? And how strong is it