Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Paul C.

BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Lemon-Ade-Rita Beer has the great taste of a lemon margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, theres no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a lemon-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ginny R.
This is my drink of summer, every summer. The cans are tiny and mighty, and PERFECT.  This isnt my favorite flavor, but it will do. I love trying all the different flavors and comparing them with friends. I also like that these are usually on sale and available at every grocery store in my area!
Madison F.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite flavor of all of the Rita's they have come out with! It tastes sooooo good and it has a lot of flavor! It really packs a punch with alcohol content as well so if you're looking for something that will hold you over for a couple hours, this is the item for you! I have been drinking these at parties for years now and they never disappoint!
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I am not the biggest fan of all the Bud Light "Ritas" but the Lemon-Ade-Rita is definitely a good one. It has a very nice summer taste without giving you an extreme stomach ache. We always purchase the 25oz cans when we go boating so we don't have to worry about keeping track of so many small cans.
Gena j.
Adena, OH
I was highly anticipating this, as I love Budweiser and margaritas. I wish they would put them in bottles rather than cans as I get a metal taste. The flavors available are terrific! Very crisp, and that pop when it opens makes your mouth water for that next sip. I love the fact you sell single cans as sometimes you just need one.
Tiffany M.
This flavor and brand is so good and refreshing! The packaging is standard but who is looking at the packaging anyways?.. lol. It met my expectations and always does. I would definitely buy it again! Try it!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
This are a nice little go to that I always see at the market. They hace a great taste and you definitely don't get the after taste you normally would from drinking beer or tequila. So this is a nice trade-off and you get a decent buzz for a cheap price. I like it.
myeshia t.
Hampton, GA
I have some days with this beer where it's good and other days where it's bad I give this beer a 3 because its not even close to real Rita I have had a real Rita before and no it's not close at all it just have a bad behind taste and it leaves a smell to it and gets you drunk to easily and doesn't feel like a healthy beer .
Brittany W.
Locust Grove, VA
The Bud Light Rita line contain some of my favorite go to drinks. They're great for a quick grab a drink and hangout with friends type of night. My personal favorite is the Strawberry with the Lemonade following a close second behind.
Sarani S.
Killeen, TX
I'm not too big of a fan of the 'Rita' line from Bud Lite. They are usually too sweet for my taste, and this one is the same. They make my stomach hurt usually so I tend to stay away from them.
Jessica M.
This is great. If you want to get drunk fast and not take in a lot of liquids. This beer is 8% alcohol but (don't quote me). But this definitely taste good and great for pool party's!!
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
Is this good? And how strong is it