Bud Light Lime® Lemon-Ade-Rita 12-8 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Dana C.

BY BUD LIGHT

Lemon-Ade-Rita combines the delicious flavor of a lemonade margarita with the refreshing taste of Bud Light Lime. Get ready to FIESTA FOREVER with the Bud Light Lime Lemon-Ade-Rita! see more...

Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
This is one of my favorite flavors out of the Bud Light "Rita" series. I've always loved lemonade and this just made it better by adding alcohol. I always get mine Walmart so it's not expensive. This is good for those who don't like liquor but want a beer with some flavor.
Dominique Nichole J.
Austin, TX
These drinks right here! These are my go to when I want to drink but not get drunk while camping or having a tailgate party. They are really affordable and have an awesome flavor. I buy these every time we have a party. Definitely recommend for the ladies (or guys) who don't like beer.
Brittani P.
Omg yes I want me one right now. I am not a beer drinker but I very much so love this beer. I don't mind the flavor it's pretty good actually and it's not to filling as some beers or malts.
Danielle P.
SACRAMENTO, CA
This malt beverage is great for tailgating. This isn't my favorite flavor - the Strawber-ita is. however this one is pretty good as well. Like I said, it's great for a concert, ball game, or being outside. You get a pretty good bang for your buck as well!
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
I am a huuuuge fan of the Bud Light 'Ritas, so of course I tried the lemonade!! The flavor is good, but not as great as some of the others. This is one that is super sweet, so it makes the drinking awesome and the hangover terrible!!
elisa p.
odessa, TX
i really didnt like this.. its too strong and it has a weird taste well at least for me it does. i saw it at walmart and thought to give it a try to one of the other flavours but honestly i was pretty disappointed
jennifer h.
Brodhead, KY
I love this stuff which i normally drink regular bud light but i had seen this and thought why not? I usually buy it especially when im feeling a baf uti coming on it helps more then regular beer i have no idea why
Luci M.
I love lemonade so I think this drink is delicious. It's not too sweet which is nice but it is sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth. Delicious! And a great price!
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
These are surprisingly more like a margarita than a beer. I first tried it because it was new to the bar I worked, and we had to try everything to be able to sell it to people. It is sooo good!! I drink it on ice but it is just fine in the can. I really enjoy these at pool parties or cookouts, they are a hit.
Tasha C.
Lexington , AL
By far, the best of the Bud Light 'Rita franchise. This one is not too sweet compared to the other flavors. I also like that it's fizzy. I like to enjoy it in a glass over ice with a lemon wedge squeezed in it. They do have 8% alcohol so be careful! They can sneak up on ya!