Add a Photo

By BUDWEISER
#129 in Beer
Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color.
Photos (6)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Arlington, VA
My favorite product for relaxing on the deck or hosting a bbq! Delicious and refreshing drink that tastes like a margarita. Perfect for people who don't like regular beer or who just want to spice things up a bit. I also love the smaller can size. This is a must for summer gatherings!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
This is my favorite drink that I can buy in a can! So good and tastes like summer. Gets me a perfect amount of buzzed for relaxing at the beach or a summer day. I buy this wherever I can find it! Other flavors are good too, but this is amazing!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
A single tall can is about $3 and totally perfect for a BYOB BBQ and the mini 12 pack is great for sharing. Your mixed drink already has the perfect balance and is delicious. Perfect for avoiding a drunken bartender!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
This is a must have in my #backyardbash. In The cooler for the adults to enjoy on a hot summers day. Lemonade with alcohol for adults only. Tasty, good price. They come in all flavors these Budlight Rita's.
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Merion Sta, PA
So good. You can barely taste the alcohol, so it mostly just seems like sparkling lemonade. Definitely can get you drunk off of one, if you're not too heavyweight. Cheap too!
Kevin O.
Kevin O.
Oswego, NY
This has a great flavor and is a wonderful summer drink. Poured over ice or right out of the can, this is the perfect drink for a day on the beach or any summer gathering.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville, NY
These are my absolute favorite Rita's! They don't have quite the after taste that the others do and they go down TOO smooth! They're a great price! Love them!
Ember B.
Ember B.
The watermelon ones are my favorite. They're only sold in the summer so I stock up. Doesn't even taste like alcohol but still does the trick. Love love love.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Ontario, OH
There are a few flavors that are okay. Definitely easy to catch a buzz lol. my favorite is the watermelon Rita but it still has a strong beer flavor to me.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
newalla , ok
Love these In the summertime. Perfect adult summertime drink. Amazing flavor with the alcohol twist. These will be included in all my outdoor events.
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Newburgh, IN
Are these good? I like the other flavors but was curious about this one!
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
How is this new flavor?? Definitely hesitant on a lemon margarita flavor. Is it very sweet or more tangy?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
Is it available in Canada?