BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Is it available in Canada?2 Answers
  • Are these good? I like the other flavors but was curious about th...8 Answers
  • How is this new flavor?? Definitely hesitant on a lemon margarita...7 Answers
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
I wish I could give this 0 stars that’s how bad it is. It basically tastes like pure syrup/ sugar. Doesn’t even taste like beer or a margarita. Would not recommend this drink at all. I would avoid at all costs
Stacy S.
I guess I expected more from these. They're not the greatest and that's why it's taking me forever to drink them. They're almost too sweet. I would recommend other products before this one
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Bud Light Lime Lemon-Ade-Rita The reason that I love this flavor of Bud Light's Rita collection is pure nostalgia. When we were much younger we used to make those "strip and go nakeds" with the beer, lemonade concentrate and vodka mixed in a large pitcher. Those were fun days and these taste as good as I remember the drinks in you younger days. Such a great product. Thanks Bud Light! You did it again.
Denise B.
Elk Grove, CA
I'm rating the Peach a Rita to be specific. I love these little cans o' heaven. Typically I am a wine girl, but these are a fun departure from the norm. I have found them at Wal-Mart and Target and it makes me sad when I see limited time. Get some before it's too late.
Megan J.
This is one of the best Bud Light Rita flavors there are. It is easily the smoothest going down. It tastes very similar to lemonade but with alcohol (obviously). If anyone wants to try the Ritas and haven't yet this is the one I recommend. Such a good beer!
Heather H.
Enterprise , MS
Surprisingly good! I didn't expect to like this one as much as I did but it's my second favorite of the bud lite 'Rita flavors and I have purchased this more than once!
kristina j.
Mission Hills, CA
These Bud Light Rita's are a good travel cocktail to get you going. As with normal marg's some flavors work better than others and the colder the better! Cheers, Salud, Mazel Tov!
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
These are absolutely delicious but you must be careful. They are like candy so you can drink a whole pack before you know it! Bud Light Lime Lemon-Ade-Rita
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
This is a must have in my #backyardbash. In The cooler for the adults to enjoy on a hot summers day. Lemonade with alcohol for adults only. Tasty, good price. They come in all flavors these Budlight Rita's.
Gaby R.
A single tall can is about $3 and totally perfect for a BYOB BBQ and the mini 12 pack is great for sharing. Your mixed drink already has the perfect balance and is delicious. Perfect for avoiding a drunken bartender!
Mallory R.
Newburgh, IN
Are these good? I like the other flavors but was curious about this one!
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
How is this new flavor?? Definitely hesitant on a lemon margarita flavor. Is it very sweet or more tangy?
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
Is it available in Canada?