BY BUD LIGHT

Nita F.
I love this line of margarita inspired beers. They are great for backyard barbeques on a nice day or even just hanging in the house with friends. The flavor is AWESOME. This is actually the only beer that I will drink. I love that they're not expensive and easily accessible. I can buy these anywhere from Walgreens to the Grocery Store. They also have just the right alcohol content, which makes them great for the guys too. If you haven't already go out and pick some up, they're great!
Carrie B.
Clay, KY
Love all fruit flavored drinks, but this ale is terrific on warm summer days!: after a few of them, my stomach will cramp up but if I could stop the cramp I would drink a dozen of them daily!
April L.
Lowell, MA
Tried these for the first time, so yummy. The grape is really good and a change from the normal flavors. I love it with ice. If you haven't tried it yet, get some if you can find it. I could drink the whole pack, but I had to share.
Lauren P.
Jonestown, PA
I am not much of a beer drinker. However Bud Light is my favorite beer out there. It is so light and does down so easily. This beer never makes me sick and always makes me relaxed. Bud Light is the first beer I ever had and I still love it as much as the first time.
Amanda Z.
Spotsylvania, VA
Not a huge fan of the other flavored beers but this one seems to actually go together. I've brought it a few times now, and I'm sure I'll get it again and again!
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
All of these "Rita" drinks are pretty bad. Most of them taste like really bad medicine and have more sugar in them than you should be having in a week. It's not really a beer and I'm not sure what relation it has to Bud Light Lime. It reminds me more of the taste of an energy drinks.
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
Yum these things are so good tasting! They come in so many flavors and all are so good! I like to drink them after work! They are the right size and great price! I would definitely buy again! I highly recommend these!
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX
Actually tried the limearitas first and then I tried another one. I think it was strawberry. Anyway, I love them all. I tried this one not too long ago and I'm honestly just happy with them overall because it masks the alcohol taste! Lol. Great for parties.
Ashley K.
Towson, MD
I love the taste! Many people don't enjoy grape because it tastes like cough syrup but I believe that this brand doesn't! It has a pleasant taste and I can find it at local liquor stores! I would recommend
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This beer comes courtesy of the maharajah of canned beer, the chief of craft beer, the high priest at the temple of inebriation, woody chandler. Poured from an 8 oz. can. Has a purple color with no head whatsoever. Smell is strong of grape soda. Taste is grapes, tart, light sweetness, alcohol is well hidden. Feels medium bodied in the mouth and overall I am pleasantly surprised at this beer.