Bud Light Lime Beer Lime-A-Rita

by Bud Light

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle.

How do these compare to the flavored ones?
Start your review of Bud Light Lime Beer Lime-A-Rita!
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta esta cerveza de limon muy buena y puedo hacer margarita de limon. Su empaque es resistente para cargar el producto. Muy buena. Lo recomiendo.
Sierra E.
Baltimore, MD
So, I’m not a beer drinker but I love Rita’s. I can’t stop drinking them. I like the original and flavored varieties.
Dana T.
Wappingers Fl, NY
This tastes weird idk it's just not for me tastes very fake and I really don't like it I'd rather have a beer or a real margarita
Christine A.
Perfect for when you can’t get a margarita at a bar. I love this so much and get it at the local deli whenever they have it available.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,854 reviews
One of my least favorite beers. I expected more of a margarita flavor. Just tastes like sweet, lime beer.
Ashley C.
Los Angeles, CA
Super refreshing and perfect for a hot day. A nice alternative to a heavy beer or a strong drink.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I never knew why people liked this beer so much but I do now. I tried it about a year ago and it is now my go-to drink! I grab this before a night of going out when I'm pre-gaming in the house with my girls and it is a great pick me up. I recommend this for anyone who isn't into the idea of drinking a beer.
Kaitlyn A.
I'm not the biggest fan of any of the Ritas that bud light makes. They're not terrible but definitely not my go to drink at all.
Penelope C.
Osceola, IN
As a girl, sometimes i like to drink something a little more girly than a beer. Bud light lime-a-rita is a great alternative. it taste delicious and goes down smooth. I love it frozen or on the rocks!
cindy M.
Waverly, OH
Was nice trying something different. I liked this product it was a nice change and flavor but not one I would drink alot.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...