BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
A nice smooth beer with enough lime to taste. Honestly, I love mixing it with pickle salt it complimentsthe lime perfectly. Three to four of these usually does the trick.
Maggie R.
The aluminum bottle is one of my favorite things that exists in this world. I will not drink beer once it gets warm and this bottle keeps it cold for as long as it takes me to drink it. The Bud light lime is one of the better Busch beers, but the lime can be a little aggressive
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love bud light lime beer aluminuim bottle because it taste great. this beer doesn't nearly compare to the alternative because it is perfect. i absolutely love the aluminium bottles. i bought it at walmart for a reasonable price. i would definite buy again and recommend to others.
Brandie G.
Plano, TX
This beer adds the 2 things that go best together a good beer and lime! The lime isn't the same as a fresh squeezed one but it's close enough and simplify a the drinking which we could all use. I would highly recommend this as a refreshing summer beer!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My go to beer! I love the lime flavor, it adds a little extra that I really enjoy. I love it most during the summer and it's what I drink almost exclusively during the summer. It's a good price too and I love the bottles.
Courtney A.
I don't like this as much as the Michelob like beer because this is more of a lime flavor and not so much a beer hint. The aluminum bottle is super cute lol and light weight! It's affordable and yummy. Just wish there was more of a beer taste too it.
amanda h.
Sarasota, FL
I like it with lime more than I like regular bud light. Perfect for when you're watching the football game and you're distracted. Then you won't notice that this beer is not actually as good as you remember. Not as great during other occasions.
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
Great for the beach. Love the aluminum can that keeps the beer cold and refreshing. I can only drink it when it is hot outside, I guess it's just the type of beer. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Bud Light Lime is the perfect blend of sweet/tart that can be added to a beer. It quenches my thirst everytime and the aluminum bottle is a sleek design that catches my eye everytime.
Jennifer H.
Orlando, FL
A great light beer tasting beer with a hint of lime. I definitely prefer this bud light over the original. Great on a hot summer day. Definitely taste way better out of the aluminum bottle.