BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

• Does it taste like corona or dos xx?3 Answers
  • What is the lightest beer to drink and save on calories?5 Answers
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
I was very disappointed in this. I love budweiser and bud light and I love the taste of lime. But for some reason there's just something off about the way this tastes. It's almost like budlight and lime don't mix together. Stick to corona and lime.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
Perfect summer beer! It's not too heavy and the hint of lime gives it a refreshing taste that makes it go down smooth. These are one of my favorites to drink when it's really hot out or going to a summer get together.
Eleni P.
Love this beer. The hint of lime I think is genius. Almost reminds me of a Carona with lime because the two flavors go great together. Perfect beer to drink on a hot summer day! Very tasty and light
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
This beer is wonderful. already comes with lemon. It does not have in Brazil yet. I love the taste. I will indicate to all my friends. You can not miss this beer on the barbecue with samba music
Jackie D.
Philadelphia, PA
I feel like you can't go wrong with these. it seems like every time I buy a case, they're gone awfully quick. they're not too sweet and there's no distinct beer taste like some have.
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
Bud Light Lime is so light and refreshing! A perfect beer for those hot summer days (or nights!). But, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy them every other time of the year!!
Chelsea B.
Naples, FL
This is my go to beer product. Its so refreshing and gives it a little but of a sweet flavor. Awesome for any beach or pool day!
Romie S.
My MUST have summer essential. makes everything better. Its always good with a good hamburger and baseball at summertime.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN
I really don't like beer, but this tastes absolutely amazing. The hint of lime makes the beer taste so much better. Love!
Laekin B.
Refreshing drink from the Budweiser line. Nice to drink during the day or in the summer.
Romie S.
What is the lightest beer to drink and save on calories?
Jamie V.
Alvin, TX
Does it taste like corona or dos xx?