BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

• Does it taste like corona or dos xx?3 Answers
  • What is the lightest beer to drink and save on calories?5 Answers
Justin S.
Great beer I love the lime it takes bud light to a whole other level it's cheap and taste great I can drink these anytime of the day I buy them pretty often. There very good for people that want a lite beer
Danielle S.
Fairless Hls, PA
I like bud lite lime but not enough to have more than one. It's okay if you're looking for something different to try, but not as good as a regular cider. The taste was a little too tarte for me. Not something I'd purchase regularly.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
Review for: Glass more...
This is terrible to me. The flavor is bad and I just don’t see how anyone could enjoy this unless you just really love lime flavor and/or lime in your beer. It makes you feel terrible, even if you don’t drink a lot of it.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Beer 12 oz. Bottle more...
I’ve had this before and I can’t say I enjoyed i a lot but I do really enjoy regular bud light. I think the lime is stronger than I would like it to be but if I did have regular and half lime I would like it better.
Olivia H.
Palisades, NY
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Beer 12 oz. Bottle more...
This is my favorite non-IPA beer. It’s so refreshing and delicious. It doesn’t fill you up too much. The lime is a clean flavor with no sugary taste/aftertaste. It affordable and satisfies me all year round.
Priscilla C.
Las Vegas, NV
This beer as the name says is Light! Not the strongest beer out there but the hint of lime is perfect for a hot day! Great to have for parties or pool side and you can't beat the price point!
Brittany B.
Richmond, VA
Refreshing, crisp beer with great lime flavor. Perfect for Summer sipping. Definitely a go-to in my cooler whether  I am on the boat, beach, by the pool, anywhere!
Angela D.
Lanett, AL
It was actually pretty good. I'm not much of a flavored beer drinker. But this was surprisingly good. It wasn't overboard. They gave it just enough time taste to make it work.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
Perfect summer beer! It's not too heavy and the hint of lime gives it a refreshing taste that makes it go down smooth. These are one of my favorites to drink when it's really hot out or going to a summer get together.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
I bought the new Bud light Lime in the new bottles. They are great. I like how the label is only at the neck of the bottle and the rest is in glass. the contoured shape fits perfect in my hand. Plus the taste is so good in glass. I will definitely be buying them again.
Romie S.
What is the lightest beer to drink and save on calories?
Jamie V.
Alvin, TX
Does it taste like corona or dos xx?