Bud Light Lime Beer

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

• Does it taste like corona or dos xx?3 Answers
  • What is the lightest beer to drink and save on calories?5 Answers
Paige M.
Xenia, OH
Delicious and crisp! Flavorful, and the lime is very prevalent. I would buy this again and again. It’s much easier and more convenient than buying beer and dealing with slicing a lime to put in it!
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I know a lot of people have different opinions on this one ☝️ so I’m going to give mine. I think regular is not as good as the lime. I like that hint of lime with the aftertaste it’s quenching it’s an explosion 💥 to your taste buds! It’s absolutely amazing 😉
kandiss J.
This is pretty good beer. It tast's like a Corona to me. They are cheaper than Corona's too. It has a lime flavor and not so much of a regular Bud light beer. I recommend it. I like it.
Justin S.
Great beer I love the lime it takes bud light to a whole other level it's cheap and taste great I can drink these anytime of the day I buy them pretty often. There very good for people that want a lite beer
Elyse H.
Just had this the other night and I was very pleasantly surprised! Its perfect for someone who doesn't really like beer because it doesn't taste that strongly of beer. It's almost like a Corona but without that strong Corona flavor. Must try!
Michelle L.
Belton, SC
I've had the bud light lime beer once and it's ok, but I still favor a regular bud light over this one. I like more of a grape or green apple flavor. It's not a bad beer, just didn't suit my taste. I am still definitely a bud light girl.
Danielle S.
Fairless Hls, PA
I like bud lite lime but not enough to have more than one. It's okay if you're looking for something different to try, but not as good as a regular cider. The taste was a little too tarte for me. Not something I'd purchase regularly.
Megan E.
Clearwater, MN
My favorite lime beer. I am actually not a regular bud light gal but I crave the flavor of bud light lime. It's an affordable beer too. I've been drink it for 4-5 years but only really started appreciating it this year.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Beer 12 oz. Bottle more...
I’ve had this before and I can’t say I enjoyed i a lot but I do really enjoy regular bud light. I think the lime is stronger than I would like it to be but if I did have regular and half lime I would like it better.
Olivia H.
Tappan , NY
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Beer 12 oz. Bottle more...
This is my favorite non-IPA beer. It’s so refreshing and delicious. It doesn’t fill you up too much. The lime is a clean flavor with no sugary taste/aftertaste. It affordable and satisfies me all year round.
Romie S.
What is the lightest beer to drink and save on calories?
Jamie V.
Alvin, TX
Does it taste like corona or dos xx?