BY BUDWEISER #65 in Beer

Danielle S.
Little Rock
I'm not really a fan of this beer. Bud light is okay but when you add the lime it makes the can flavor come out and gives it a really metally taste. I think taking a regular bud light and adding lime is much tastier and probably a little cheaper if you are penny scraping.
Tina P.
Wapella
I really like the Bud Lite Lime, the flavor is great! I bought some at Huck's gas station to try. The hint of lime is a nice touch. I really enjoy drinking this beer. The price isn't to bad either, affordable. I would definetly recommend this beer to others.
Maddie A.
Charlotte, NC
A light, refreshing beer that is good for the summertime. This is a great beer for the day time- out on the lake or at the beach. They’re not super filling either which is perfect! The downside for me is that it doesn’t really taste like beer.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Bud light lime is the song of my summer. I live in the South, and it gets friggin hot in the summer. Bud light lime is the perfect refreshing beverage while enjoying the hot outdoors on a summer day. Perfect for the boat out on the lake too!
Pam G.
Aurora, OH
It is good. Love it very cold when it is hot out on a Summer day! The lime taste is refreshing and not fake limey. Good tasting beer, good price. I like to enjoy it with friends and family. It’s a good alternative for a summer party!
Ashley N.
Willowbrook, IL
One of my favorite beers especially on a warm summer day. If I want to drink beer all night this is what I stick too because it has good flavor, goes down smooth, and is stronger so I need to drink less than usual! Love it
Tara H.
I'm not going to lie. I really love Bud Light Lime. It's a pretty controversial beer for some reason but I do not drink Bud Light so this is an improvement over that one for sure. Anytime I see it on tap that's my go-to.
Alle R.
Champaign, IL
I don’t drink beer regularly, but Bud Light Lime is one of the only ones I really like! It’s light and the lime flavor is there but not overwhelming. It’s a good balance. I don’t feel gross or weighed down after drinking a few. Very refreshing!
Emily S.
Estero, FL
I love bud light lime it has such a great citrus flavor but doesn’t take away from the beer either. It’s a great like flavor. I recommend to anyone who likes beer and citrus it’s exactly what it says it is
Eladria Z.
Would definitely reach for one of these before I reach for a corona. They aren't the best tasting, but beers really aren't tasty anyway l, however it is another one of the most tolerable beers their are.