BY BUDWEISER #87 in Beer

Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
This used to be my "regular" whenever i'd go out with friends! I love the fresh, crisp taste of the lime. It kind of makes you feel like you're on vacation. I think the thing that makes this different from Michelobs is that this beer has a stronger lime taste. Overall, it is great and I would recommend to others.
Jake R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is more convenient than using actual likes, but Bud light with real like tastes noticably better and fresher in my opinion, and limes are cheap and easy to slice. This tastes alright and has a crisp lime-y undertone, but I would even prefer regular bud light.
Tina P.
Wapella
I really like the Bud Lite Lime, the flavor is great! I bought some at Huck's gas station to try. The hint of lime is a nice touch. I really enjoy drinking this beer. The price isn't to bad either, affordable. I would definetly recommend this beer to others.
Jennifer R.
Gardena, CA
Bud Light Lime Beer You can taste the lime in the beer. Im not a big fan of citrus in my beer but this one wasn't to bad. I would like to try it out of a bottle instead of a can to see if it would have a different effect on the taste.
Valerie C.
Wichita
This beer is my favorite summer beer! The lime flavoring makes is lighter and easier to drink all day long! It’s well priced and I know I can drink this all day/night long if I want to and feel good the next day. My definite favorite!
Morgan M.
Alabaster, AL
I love the refreshing taste of lime in this beer. It’s a perfect light lime beer for summer time. Highly recommend since it does not that heavy beer taste and doesn’t feel like it sits on your stomach. Definitely one of my top picks!
Geri W.
Im not a beer gal, but I definitely love this as my option when everyone else is having their IPA’s and all that. Yes it might be the girliest beer out there, but it’s the best in my opinion and the only one i’d like to be sipping on a hot day with friends
Ashley F.
Malden, MA
One of my favorite summertime beers. It’s very cool and refreshing!! Sometimes I feel they can be a little sweet. But if you are looking for something very refreshing on a summer day at a cheaper cost, this is your beer!
Kristen L.
La Porte
I was not a fan at all. I don't like the added flavor and it left a bad after taste in my mouth upon drinking it. It was a disappointment to me. It was affordable though. However, I would not recommend to others.
Emily M.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite beer that’s not a craft beer. I love lime and this beer gets it right. The beer tastes good going down and is always refreshing, no matter what time of the year it is. It’s not too expensive either!