BUD LIGHT LIME Beer uploaded by Katie P.BUD LIGHT LIME Beer uploaded by Katie P.

BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

Jennifer M.
Lake Mary, FL
This is the absolute best beer I've ever had!! I love Bud Light Lime!! I've never been a beer drinker, mostly liquor/mixed drinks or other flavoured alcohol drinks. But when this first came out I tried it & absolutely fell in love!! Actually, I don't think I've drank any other alcohol beverages since this came out!! The flavor is so good I have to be careful or I'll end up extremely intoxicated when drinking this! Would definitely recommend this beer to anyone!!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
This is the only beer that I will drink as I am not a real beer drinker. This beer though has a very good taste to it and I enjoy having it on a hot summer day! It is priced really well and I will continue to purchase it.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I Love this flavor, but it's a guaranteed headache. My girls and I find this to be our #1 affordable lime beer, Modelo sits above, but it's extremely limey/bitter like a lime should br, and we ALWAYS drink it with a piece of citrus in the bottle as well. Great for beer pong!
Kimberly J.
Of all the beers I drink, this one is hands down my FAVORITE. It has a crisp taste thanks to the mixed in lime it’s delicious. My favorite thing to do is get spicy Bloody Mary mix and mix it with the beer. It’s the bomb and everyone needs to try it.
Regina C.
West Memphis
This has to be my favorite. It is not too heavy. The lime is not strong. Good, easy drinking beer. Love this when watching the football game. I like to put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes. That puts just the right amount of chill to it..
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I like the bud light lime better than just plain bud light, but I can't always find it at the liquor stores. I would also probably choose other beers over this one but sometimes I'm in the mood for it.
Samantha R.
Lake Park, GA
If I’m going to force myself to be cool and drink beer this is the only one I can seem to chug down. Pretty sure it’s because the line cuts the harsh beer taste so I’ll give it 3 starts. I wish I had a taste for beer.
Keaira S.
Norfolk , VA
One of beer favorites. It has a great taste with a lime flavor that hits my palette nicely. It was one of the first beers that I tried that I could actually enjoy.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my mother's favorite beer. I think that for that reason alone, it is difficult for me to say it is "good." She has pretty crap taste in adult beverages. That being said, Bud Lime is a staple of beach coolers and boat trips. I always love how refreshing it tastes!
JoMarie F.
I did not like this product! It tasted way to artificial with that lime. Its not worth buying. I would much rather pour my own bud light and add my own lime. At least I know it's the real deal. Will never purchase this again.