BUD LIGHT LIME Beer uploaded by Katie P.BUD LIGHT LIME Beer uploaded by Katie P.

BY BUDWEISER

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sylmar, CA
Absolutely love this beer especially when I'm out by the pool on a hot summer day the value of this is great it's not to pricey and the flavor is awesome !
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Sioux City, IA
I like this a lot better then just beer especially on a hot summer night. I'll rather drink this then something sweet all night.
Breann H.
Breann H.
Grover, NC
I love these on a hot day. But I've never had it in a plastic bottle so I'm wondering it changes the taste any.
M m.
M m.
Great limey teaste. I like it. Very refreshing for summer hot days. Same prices as the other but great teaste
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Crisp, refreshing and lightweight, with the perfect amount of lime. Perfect summertime drink!
Bervely J.
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
Not really a fav pick but I drink it here and there and wen I do I enjoy it great flavor
JoMarie F.
JoMarie F.
I did not like this product! It tasted way to artificial with that lime. Its not worth buying. I would much rather pour my own bud light and add my own lime. At least I know it's the real deal. Will never purchase this again.
Ali Z.
Ali Z.
I'm not a beer girl but this is one of my favorites. The lime flavor takes away from the beer taste and makes it really easy too drink. It's affordable and perfect to take to a cookout with family and friends.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Shawnee , KS
Thank you for making this! This is my all time favorite beer!! It's bubbly fresh and always happy to see me! Always goes great with tequila abs sunshine or a hoodie and fall! I can taste it now!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Covington, LA
Eh this product is just okay to me. I'm not really a big bud light fan to begin with and adding lime didn't change much for me. On the plus side it's a cheap beer that you can get anywhere.