BUD LIGHT LIME Beer uploaded by Katie P.BUD LIGHT LIME Beer uploaded by Katie P.

BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
This is the only beer that I will drink as I am not a real beer drinker. This beer though has a very good taste to it and I enjoy having it on a hot summer day! It is priced really well and I will continue to purchase it.
Kimberly J.
Of all the beers I drink, this one is hands down my FAVORITE. It has a crisp taste thanks to the mixed in lime it’s delicious. My favorite thing to do is get spicy Bloody Mary mix and mix it with the beer. It’s the bomb and everyone needs to try it.
Melanie W.
Wht Sphr Spgs, WV
Pretty good beer, doesn’t really have a strong lime taste, just a hint of it. It tastes a little salty to me, but I do like it. I have bought it several times, not really expensive and I would recommend it to friends.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I like the bud light lime better than just plain bud light, but I can't always find it at the liquor stores. I would also probably choose other beers over this one but sometimes I'm in the mood for it.
Samantha R.
Lake Park, GA
If I’m going to force myself to be cool and drink beer this is the only one I can seem to chug down. Pretty sure it’s because the line cuts the harsh beer taste so I’ll give it 3 starts. I wish I had a taste for beer.
Ashley R.
Out of my three favorites, this is my most favorite. The easiest the drink, it’s even good when it starts to get warm ! Love this beer and the price makes it even better.
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
One of beer favorites. It has a great taste with a lime flavor that hits my palette nicely. It was one of the first beers that I tried that I could actually enjoy.
Jennifer M.
Lake Mary, FL
This is the absolute best beer I've ever had!! I love Bud Light Lime!! I've never been a beer drinker, mostly liquor/mixed drinks or other flavoured alcohol drinks. But when this first came out I tried it & absolutely fell in love!! Actually, I don't think I've drank any other alcohol beverages since this came out!! The flavor is so good I have to be careful or I'll end up extremely intoxicated when drinking this! Would definitely recommend this beer to anyone!!
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my mother's favorite beer. I think that for that reason alone, it is difficult for me to say it is "good." She has pretty crap taste in adult beverages. That being said, Bud Lime is a staple of beach coolers and boat trips. I always love how refreshing it tastes!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I Love this flavor, but it's a guaranteed headache. My girls and I find this to be our #1 affordable lime beer, Modelo sits above, but it's extremely limey/bitter like a lime should br, and we ALWAYS drink it with a piece of citrus in the bottle as well. Great for beer pong!