BUD LIGHT LIME Beer uploaded by Kathleen C.BUD LIGHT LIME Beer uploaded by Kathleen C.

BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
This is the only beer that I will drink as I am not a real beer drinker. This beer though has a very good taste to it and I enjoy having it on a hot summer day! It is priced really well and I will continue to purchase it.
Teya S.
I don't like beer!!!  But I love Bud Light Lime Beer!!  It is the only beer I will drink.  I have drank regular Bud Light before and it immediately gives me a headache, but for some reason, Bud Light Lime does not! It has such a crisp, refreshing taste.  I just love it!!
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
This used to be my beer of choice but now it just tastes fizzy. The fruit flavor does give the beer a nice taste but it tastes almost sour when warm. The other fruit flavors Bud Light has are better.
Samantha R.
Lake Park, GA
If I’m going to force myself to be cool and drink beer this is the only one I can seem to chug down. Pretty sure it’s because the line cuts the harsh beer taste so I’ll give it 3 starts. I wish I had a taste for beer.
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
One of beer favorites. It has a great taste with a lime flavor that hits my palette nicely. It was one of the first beers that I tried that I could actually enjoy.
Jennifer M.
Lake Mary, FL
This is the absolute best beer I've ever had!! I love Bud Light Lime!! I've never been a beer drinker, mostly liquor/mixed drinks or other flavoured alcohol drinks. But when this first came out I tried it & absolutely fell in love!! Actually, I don't think I've drank any other alcohol beverages since this came out!! The flavor is so good I have to be careful or I'll end up extremely intoxicated when drinking this! Would definitely recommend this beer to anyone!!
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my mother's favorite beer. I think that for that reason alone, it is difficult for me to say it is "good." She has pretty crap taste in adult beverages. That being said, Bud Lime is a staple of beach coolers and boat trips. I always love how refreshing it tastes!
Regina C.
West Memphis
This has to be my favorite. It is not too heavy. The lime is not strong. Good, easy drinking beer. Love this when watching the football game. I like to put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes. That puts just the right amount of chill to it..
Melanie W.
Wht Sphr Spgs, WV
Pretty good beer, doesn’t really have a strong lime taste, just a hint of it. It tastes a little salty to me, but I do like it. I have bought it several times, not really expensive and I would recommend it to friends.
Ali Z.
I'm not a beer girl but this is one of my favorites. The lime flavor takes away from the beer taste and makes it really easy too drink. It's affordable and perfect to take to a cookout with family and friends.