BUD LIGHT LIME Beer uploaded by Katie P.BUD LIGHT LIME Beer uploaded by Katie P.

BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sylmar, CA
Absolutely love this beer especially when I'm out by the pool on a hot summer day the value of this is great it's not to pricey and the flavor is awesome !
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Sioux City, IA
I like this a lot better then just beer especially on a hot summer night. I'll rather drink this then something sweet all night.
Breann H.
Breann H.
Grover, NC
I love these on a hot day. But I've never had it in a plastic bottle so I'm wondering it changes the taste any.
M m.
M m.
Great limey teaste. I like it. Very refreshing for summer hot days. Same prices as the other but great teaste
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Crisp, refreshing and lightweight, with the perfect amount of lime. Perfect summertime drink!
Bervely J.
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
Not really a fav pick but I drink it here and there and wen I do I enjoy it great flavor
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I Love this flavor, but it's a guaranteed headache. My girls and I find this to be our #1 affordable lime beer, Modelo sits above, but it's extremely limey/bitter like a lime should br, and we ALWAYS drink it with a piece of citrus in the bottle as well. Great for beer pong!
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Of all the beers I drink, this one is hands down my FAVORITE. It has a crisp taste thanks to the mixed in lime it’s delicious. My favorite thing to do is get spicy Bloody Mary mix and mix it with the beer. It’s the bomb and everyone needs to try it.
JoMarie F.
JoMarie F.
I did not like this product! It tasted way to artificial with that lime. Its not worth buying. I would much rather pour my own bud light and add my own lime. At least I know it's the real deal. Will never purchase this again.
Ali Z.
Ali Z.
I'm not a beer girl but this is one of my favorites. The lime flavor takes away from the beer taste and makes it really easy too drink. It's affordable and perfect to take to a cookout with family and friends.