• Bud Light Lime Beer Bud Light Aluminum Bottles
  • Bud Light Lime Beer Bud Light Bottles
  • Bud Light Lime Beer 18

BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime®.
Refreshment with a twist.
Contains alcohol.
Music first.
Find code inside for a chance to be part of music history.
No purchase necessary. Open to US residents 21+. See bottom panel for free entry, prizes and details. Void where prohibited.
12 bottles.
12 fl oz.

• Does this come in any other sizes then 12 oz bottles and ...6 Answers
  • is it me or does BLL give u a buzz faster than regular BL?3 Answers
  • Does it taste good with the lime? 14 Answers
Bud Light Lime Beer

Start your review of Bud Light Lime Beer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jillian S.
Skagway
While I had previously been a fan of the regular Bud Light, we gave this lime flavor a try and enjoyed it. It's really nice to have for the summer because of the fruity, light flavor. It has nice packaging and will not break the bank to purchase it. We enjoy it better in cans and glass bottles versus the aluminum.
micah E.
New Mexico
Purchased at: Walmart
So I first tasted the original Bud Light I hated the flavor of it but when Bud Light Lime came out Everytime I had a chance to get it or was craving I would buy some and I know I will never go back to the original flavor.
Bailey M.
Chattanooga
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite beer ever! So light and crisp. I’ve bought this beer for as long as I can remember and it will forever be my favorite. It taste like a natural like rather than like flavoring. I will FOREVER buy this beer.
Kendall K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is actually pretty good! It’s fruity and it would be good for someone who isn’t a huge fan of beer (me!). It’s a nice drink to have at parties and socialize. This is actually a beer that I would purchase again.
Krystal L.
Hillsboro, OH
I’m not much of a beer drinker I just thought I would try this product and I did not like it. Regular bud light taste better than this for sure! It has a hint of sour taste and I wasn’t a fan.
Alex B.
Dania Beach, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is an interesting take to Bud light but I definitely enjoyed it, is lying and has a good flavor. I would definitely buy again especially on a hot sunny South Florida day!!!!!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I live in Louisiana and everything is a celebration here and we have festivals for different food every month, or more. We have the Crawfish Festival, Boudin Festival, Rice Festival, Sugar Cane Festival, and of course Festival Acadiane and Festival International. We drink a lot of beer here and I do like beer, but sometimes I want a fresher, lighter flavor. This gives me that light, fresh taste that pairs well with food and the heat of our state. I really like that I can carry everything in my ice chest, open when I want to drink and I dont have to have a knife, cutting board and mix it to enjoy the flavor. It's already perfectly mixed for you. The price is great too. Depending on where you go it might cost a dollar a bottle. You really can't beat that, great taste and a great value.
Alyssa T.
Myerstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love fruity beers, and this is a great one. It’s light, refreshing, and delicious. Affordable too! Would recommend this yummy beer to anyone who likes fruity beers.
Mary S.
Charlotte , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I only enjoy this beer during the summer time. I cannot have too many of these because I am not a huge fan of the lime. I usually only drink these when I am out at the pool or on the lake. They are very refreshing, but not meant to enjoy multiple at a time.
Amanda K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Hands down one of my favorite beers. It’s always my go to and it’s so delicious. It’s definitely affordable if you’re wanting to drink. I don’t think it needs any improvement. It’s perfect and I would definitely recommend it to my friends!
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Does anyone prefer the BL lime over the regular BL?
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
Does it taste good with the lime?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this beer good?
Olga P.
BRONX, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
is it me or does BLL give u a buzz faster than regular BL?

Walmart