Bud Light Lime® Apple-Ahhh-Rita®

by Bud Light

How does this smell and taste? Where did you find this? How many do you drink? How do they make you feel? Do you mix with anything? Why do you like this brand? Is it worth the price?
Are these good? I wouldn’t imagine this being enjoyable.
Start your review of Bud Light Lime® Apple-Ahhh-Rita®!
How would you rate this product?
Avalyn J.
Jamaica, NY
Ok ok ok!! Yes I like the thot juice as its been known to be called. Lol I can't lie! I was hesitant to try Apple-Ahhh-Rita as I'm not a Bud Light fan but I did and enjoyed it. Drinking a super cold one on a beach & a hot summer day, it hits the spot! This flavor is seasonal so grab a few cases when you can.
Kristie P.
Plumas Lake, CA
Bud light apple ritas are pretty good I like the small cans and the flavor. They're great for parties I like to buy the variety pack and just throw them in a cooler so there's something for everyone.
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
I love getting these and mixxing them in a blender with ice. They taste so amazing to me. I get these on a weekly base
Tamalea T.
Prattville, AL
A small can of awesomeness!!!! Make sure youre home when you drink it lol. Two or more may not be wise! But overall they taste great
Ammie S.
Warren, OH
Love this taste like apple cider easier to drink verses the other Rita’s they have out . . I purchased this at Walmart
Cherie' F.
Middletown, OH
Not a very big fan of a beer drinker but this one has a very good taste to it. Don't really have that beer taste with the apple favor. I really like this one.
Ellen D.
I like all of the "Rita" options from Budweiser! The apple Rita has a good flavor! These cans have a higher alcohol content than a regular beer so drink with caution! That being said, they are great for concerts or out door events!
Kelsey S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pretty good, but seems like a knock off of reds beer. It has a great after taste. I really like any bud product
Priscilla O.
I usually love the Rita flavors and apple beers but this one just isn't one of them brag I enjoyed to each their own
Anne H.
Chesapeake, VA
Omg yes!!! My most favorite thing ever !! I don't drink at home . But I will if this is in the icebox!😋😋😋