by Bud Light
Ask a Question
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Racine, WI

How heavy is the lime in this drink? Does it have a beer aftertaste even with the lime?
Casey R.
Casey R.
July 19, 2013, 12:31 p.m.
To me it has a slight beer after taste. Not too bad, or else I wouldn't drink them since I don't drink beer. I think they are sweet and delicious!
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
July 17, 2013, 8:06 a.m.
It could use more Lime and does have a Beer after taste
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
May 31, 2013, 11:44 a.m.
I asked my sis the same question before I tasted it. I don't like the taste of beer. This drink had no beer flavor to it at all. I loved it!
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
May 16, 2013, 1:09 a.m.
No beer after taste, its like having a margarita not on the rocks
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
April 21, 2013, 9:09 a.m.
It has a good taste, but it does have a beer taste to it
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
April 5, 2013, 5:50 p.m.
It taste just like a margarita but it does have a beer aftertaste. I however like the taste but it's something that you can keep drinking throughout the whole night. I use this to play drinking games because although it's in a can its in a small can where you can chug and take it.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
April 1, 2013, 4:54 p.m.
I agree with most everyone it has just a bit of a beer aftertaste, but its not overpowering at all.
Nicolette S.
Nicolette S.
March 31, 2013, 9:25 a.m.
It is like a margarita.. very lime-y
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
March 14, 2013, 9:09 a.m.
It's a strong lime flavor but there's a hint of beer to it.
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
March 12, 2013, 6:19 p.m.
Limey and you can taste the sweet and sour mix
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
March 7, 2013, 2:01 p.m.
This is strange to me... it is sweet, not very beer tasting. Better over ice.
Nichole L.
Nichole L.
Feb. 16, 2013, 8:05 p.m.
Not very much lime taste, but it is very very sweet! Actually, a little sweet for my liking. I have to be in the mood to drink it.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Feb. 14, 2013, 3:04 p.m.
YOU CAN BARELY TASTE THE BEER AND THE LIME FLAVOR IS REALLY LIGHT! DEFINITELY TASTES MORE LIKE A GIRLY DRINK THAN A BEER.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Jan. 12, 2013, 4:08 p.m.
It has an after taste but it is not bad. the lime flavor is pretty light
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Jan. 7, 2013, 5:26 p.m.
Slight lime taste; not much beer taste. Very, very sweet though...
Angela C.
Angela C.
Jan. 4, 2013, 3:11 p.m.
I thought its tasted very sugary and heavy. Like I was drinking beer mixed with some kind of lime syrup sweetener.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Jan. 4, 2013, 8:38 a.m.
It has a minimal beer taste and that is saying a lot from me because I hate beer! Keep it cold otherwise the flavor is not as great. :)
Ava H.
Ava H.
Jan. 3, 2013, 11:29 a.m.
The lime is not extremely heavy. There is a slight beer after taste
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Jan. 1, 2013, 3:15 p.m.
I did not taste any beer aftertaste and I don't like beer! Drink it cold right out of the can. Its so yummy! I like it better than an actual margerita
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Dec. 28, 2012, 6:17 p.m.
It does have a slight beer aftertaste, but the colder it is the least the beer taste.

Join Now