Amanda C.
Racine, WI

How heavy is the lime in this drink? Does it have a beer aftertaste even with the lime?

Casey R.
Casey R.
Fresno, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
To me it has a slight beer after taste. Not too bad, or else I wouldn't drink them since I don't drink beer. I think they are sweet and delicious!
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
4 years, 9 months ago
It could use more Lime and does have a Beer after taste
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin , GA
4 years, 10 months ago
I asked my sis the same question before I tasted it. I don't like the taste of beer. This drink had no beer flavor to it at all. I loved it!
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
4 years, 11 months ago
No beer after taste, its like having a margarita not on the rocks
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Russellville, AL
4 years, 12 months ago
It has a good taste, but it does have a beer taste to it
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
5 years ago
It taste just like a margarita but it does have a beer aftertaste. I however like the taste but it's something that you can keep drinking throughout the whole night. I use this to play drinking games because although it's in a can its in a small can where you can chug and take it.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
5 years ago
I agree with most everyone it has just a bit of a beer aftertaste, but its not overpowering at all.
Nicolette S.
Nicolette S.
Fort Myers, FL
5 years ago
It is like a margarita.. very lime-y
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
5 years, 1 month ago
It's a strong lime flavor but there's a hint of beer to it.
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
5 years, 1 month ago
Limey and you can taste the sweet and sour mix