BY BUD LIGHT #69 in Cocktail Mixes

Kristin L.
Gilbert
It’s surprisingly sweet. I thought it’d taste more like beer, but it doesn’t taste like beer at all. I picked this up at Walmart for a family get together on a hot day in Arizona. My folks love margaritas and I prefer beer, so I thought “why not try this stuff” It wasn’t a hit with anyone. Lol.
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the first flavor I ever tried. I was totally skeptical at first. After a few sips it became my go to drink for a beach day. The other flavors are there good too. Again, ice cold is the way to enjoy.
Kami F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Yum yum yum. Truly one of the best beers out there - not only does it go great with Mexican food but it’s a fun drink at any party. You can’t go wrong by having a case of this in your fridge for when company comes over OR even if you’re ready for a night at home alone.
Terri K.
Williamsburg, VA
Lime-a-ritas, along with all the other "rita" flavors, have to be my favorite Bud Light product to date. You get the slight taste of beer, amped up with fruit, and you get more of a punch alcohol-wise. This was my prime drink of choice for going out in college.
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
If you’re looking to get buzzed off a small amount of alcohol these cans really pack a punch. We used these over the summer to play beer darts with because we didn’t want to use beer or anything too sweet, these were a happy medium!
Heather D.
Love love love these. They tastes so amazing really cold and over ice. Tastes just like a margarita. I love hat they have tons of different flavors too. The 13 pack is very affordable and I was overall satisfied with this product!
Jacklyn J.
Tampa, FL
When my girls and I decide to have a pool or beach day, we always get the Lime A Ritas. They have a great taste. The mini cans are cute and convenient. They’re easy to pack and throw out. I suggest these to anyone who’s looking to have a drink but not get drunk.
Nicole G.
Garfield Heights
Yum! I don't think everyone is as big of a fan as me, but I absolutely love these. The biggest downfall for me is that I drink way too many because they taste so good! Like a margarita, but not as strong with a hint of a beer taste.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
When I don’t want to make or blend up a margarita, these are a baby sized alternative! I love the crisp flavor, you just have to make sure to keep them COLD or else they start to taste like the can. I love the small can size in the 12 packs.
Karen D.
Great taste. You can still taste the beer but still get the taste of a margarita . It is a little sweet but to sweet were you can hate it. Of course is not for everyone but some might enjoy it.