influenster

influenster

Highlights
Amber M.
  • I'm not to much of a fan of margaritas but this is pretty good the strawberry flavor is better in my opinion I like that it comes in a can so you don't have to deal with the hassle and mess of blending a fresh margarita and the can is much more convenient to pack. in 171 reviews.

• Amanda C.
  • I'm a big beer drinker, but I also like a good cooler every once in a while, so I thought that i should check this out because its sweet and yet still technically a beer. in 143 reviews.

• Ashley S.
  • It also works well to give you a buzz with a higher alcohol content so you don't have to drink as much which saves money and calories. in 106 reviews.

• Aris S.
  • i am not a lover of beers but this one on a hot summer day reaaallly cold or even in the blender with a little ice and no need for anything else! in 76 reviews.

• Yuliyana S.
  • Love this on a VERY Hot day, but i miss the tall cans in this... dunno why it it tasted even better in a tall can haha still great either way in 63 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Amanda C.

1 influenster found this helpful

I'm a big beer drinker, but I also like a good cooler every once in a while, so I thought that i should check this out because its sweet and yet still technically a beer. I thought it was revolting at first. Don't get me wrong I like coolers like Mike's Hard and Palm Bays, but this was WAY WAY WAY tooooo sweet. However after some playing around I found using half a Lime-a-rita and half a Bud Light (my go to cheap camping beer) it was actually pretty good. Still I'd choose a plain old beer over this mixed or unmixed any day.

Lauren W.

1 influenster found this helpful

Extremely sugar-y, but delicious nonetheless! Perfect for hot summer days by the pool. I also love to get these at our MLB games (they sell them in the "tall boy" cans) and it's by far the highest alcohol content for the price ;) I don't drink them too often anymore just because I have found other summer beers and drinks that I prefer, but if these are offered at a party or something, I wouldn't pass up.

Alexis G.

1 influenster found this helpful

I like the taste of the Lime-A-Rita...but only for one drink. Unfortunately it is very sugary and gives me a stomach ache. (Even in the small cans.) I have mixed it a few times with seltzer and it helped a bit. I like that there is a variety in flavors...and we have bought the strawberry and cranberry as well.

Mary G.

1 influenster found this helpful

These are not for non-beer drinkers. The margarita flavor is practically nonexistent. It just tastes like beer so I was pretty disappointed. Probably best to just stick with either plain ole beer or a regular margarita or margarita wine cooler.

Lauryn B.

1 influenster found this helpful

This drink used to be my favorite during the summer time. I cannot have more than 1 though... they are VERY sugary and give me a headache if I drink too much. Plus it seems almost every time I drink them, I get sick. :/ Not my fave anymore.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    vanessa c.
    vanessa c.

I think they're okay but it has to be really cold cause when it starts to warm up it taste gross.

37 answersDec 22 - 2014 - 6:16 p.m.
    Aliphia L.
    Aliphia L.

I have never tailgated before in my life (I know it's a shocker) so I don't know what to bring and was wondering if this would be a good beverage for tailgating?

31 answersJan 24 - 2015 - 5:27 p.m.
    Amber R.
    Amber R.

Anybody not like the Strawberry one?

51 answersMay 16 - 2014 - 7:22 p.m.
    Nancy B.
    Nancy B.

I honestly like the strawberry one best, its a smoother taste!

21 answersNov 01 - 2013 - 9:31 a.m.
    Monica G.
    Monica G.

They believe that this drink tastes good ?

8 answersJan 12 - 2016 - 11:47 a.m.
    nikia p.
    nikia p.

Are they going to make a peach flavor one. I think it will be a great flavor! I love the Lemonade kind.

16 answersApr 28 - 2015 - 12:59 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now