Bud Light Lime-A-Rita
- "I'm not to much of a fan of margaritas but this is pretty good the strawberry flavor is better in my opinion I like that it comes in a can so you don't have to deal with the hassle and mess of blending a fresh margarita and the can is much more convenient to pack. " in 171 reviews
- "I'm a big beer drinker, but I also like a good cooler every once in a while, so I thought that i should check this out because its sweet and yet still technically a beer." in 143 reviews
- "It also works well to give you a buzz with a higher alcohol content so you don't have to drink as much which saves money and calories." in 106 reviews
- "i am not a lover of beers but this one on a hot summer day reaaallly cold or even in the blender with a little ice and no need for anything else! " in 76 reviews
- "Love this on a VERY Hot day, but i miss the tall cans in this... dunno why it it tasted even better in a tall can haha still great either way " in 63 reviews
I’m a big lime flavored person. When I saw that bud light lime a ritas, I automatically had to try it. It’s ok, I’m not really a fan of it but if it was offered to me as the only drink then I’ll accept it. Of course everyone has different taste buds but I suggest buying a party pack to try all flavors or just an individual one.
I recently tried the Bud Light Lime A Rita and i have to say, it has a delicious twist of lemon and salty flavor, it can definitely be compared to a real margarita. It's quite strong and tasty. the price is affordable, and in the summer time cant go wrong with this deli drink!
I'm not sure why this Bud Light Lime pineapple Rita pineapple margarita does not exist on here. At first I thought it was too small of a can to get anything done but it is 8% alcohol by volume. It does not taste like you're drinking alcohol which could get you and very much trouble however these are a great poolside drink. I know these will be a weekend staple in my Florida summer
Absolutely disgusting. If you have ever had a four loko this is basically a less bad version. I have tried every flavor and tried them all multiple times hoping they will redeem themselves. I am always left feeling nauseous (and no not because I drank too much). After even just a few sips I feel sick and gross and have to stop immediately. I would not recommend these to anyone
Love this drink especially in the summertime!! With a big cup of ice and sometimes I mix it with just a bud light to cut out the sugar. Sooo delicious after a long day of working in the garden.
Budweiser/Bud Light is a brand that I really trust. It is already a great tasting beer, and when they came out with the Lime a Rita, it was just another Budweiser bonus. It's extremely tasty without having an overwhelming lime flavor, and the flavor doesn't taste very artificial.
This product did not meet my expectations. Somehow, even with not much alcohol in it, that is all I could taste. I wanted to taste the flavor of the drink more, so I was disappointed. I would not repurchase this or recommend this drink to others.
Im not really a fan of Bud Light, but I tried this drink one time at a party and I actually liked them. They taste so close to a margarita (obviously not the same though) but if you dont wanna cart around a gallon of margarita mix and all that jazz, I do recommend getting some of these drinks. They arent bad at all.
Margaritas are my favorite drink, and while the Lime-A-Rita doesn't compare to a true Rita, it's definitely a great drink for anyone looking for a limey kick. The flavor is a little beery (imo), but I find that after the first few sips I enjoy the taste more. The little cans are a great option, and are best ice cold.
I really wanted this to not taste like beer, because I cannot stand the taste of beer. Whelp, it tastes like someone poured some beer into my margarita. Not a lot of beer, but enough that I know its in there. I suggest having one or three actual margaritas before drinking these of you don't like beer.
Q & A
Do you drink it straight out of the can or do you pour it over ice?
Anybody not like the Strawberry one?
Does it taste good?
I think they're okay but it has to be really cold cause when it starts to warm up it taste gross.
Not a fan if beer,like at all. But I am a huge fan of margaritas. Which would you say this tastes closer to a Beer or a Margarita?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos