Add a Photo

Photos (44)
Tanea M.
Tanea M.
victoria, BC

That first sip was much sweeter than I was expecting thanks to a heavy cane sugar presence. Once you work past that, the lime takes over, but it’s not particularly tart. It was kind of like drinking a lime flavored Sour Patch Kid. At the very end, the lemon-lime Alka-Seltzer vibe comes back coupled with an annoying saltiness and more of that cloying, cane sugar sweetness.
So did I like the Lime-A-Rita? To be completely honest, the first two sips weren’t all that bad, but when I “slowed my roll” and started to really taste the stuff, the flavors became quite annoying (I only had about 4 ounces before eventually drain pouring the remains). This stuff is way off balance. Too sweet. Too salty. Not enough tartness or Tequila-ness.
Joanna D.
Joanna D.

A couple of years ago when I wasn't a beer drinker and this came out I was all about it. Who doesn't love a portable margarita? The alcohol % was around 7% if I remember so I could feel good after a few.
The reason I'm giving it a 3 is because now that I am a beer drinker I can't handle the sweet. I can drink one small one but that's about it before its to much for me.
If you aren't a huge beer drinker or can handle a little sweet in your alcohol I would recommend this.
Oh plus side is I always see them sold indivually in gas stations so you can grab one to try and see if you like them before spending money on a 12 pack.
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL

This... beer? Sure, since it is on here, lets go with beer - This beer pours a dense lime juice green, the color of sink water after just a few dishes. It smells like a margarita - a truly cheap, sickeningly sweet mid-west tex-mex margarita - but a margarita none the less. The flavor is indescribably bad - super sweet fake lime juice - squeezed right out of one of those plastic limes you buy at the grocery store, plus sugar and more sugar. Really is there any point in describing the flavor further. The mouthfeel is like crappy diet soda. Overall this is one of the worst things I have ever attempted to imbibe.
Angela J.
Angela J.
Lynchburg, VA

So i love the lime a rita saga they have so many flavorful options not to mention I'm a fan of most if not all I'm not big on just a "beer" so when the concept of a mixed drink came in a can i was amazed i drink these at almost every cookout i attend and can still feel like i can fit in when i used to be offered a drink at a cookout i always declined as amongst many women hate the taste of just straight beer this flavorful sweet convenient little can of happiness is just right for me
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL

I did not like this. It was too strong. It was more alcohol taste than the lime flavor. It was way too strong. I want something to be just right. This is like a wine cooler. You don't want a wine cooler to be too strong from the alcohol. The Bud Light Lime beer is better than this lime-a-rita. I just cannot drink it. I just can't. I probably would have liked it better if the alcohol was not taking over the flavor. I would like to taste the lime more than the strong alcohol taste.
Kaylee A.
Kaylee A.
Caro, MI

I like these a lot. At first the taste was a bit strong and not my favorite. Honestly, after I mustered through the first one, I realized that they were very potent. I went on to my next one and I think I acquired a taste for these. I've been hooked ever since. I have tried every flavor. They are handy and you don't need a lot to get a little bit of a buzz going on. I think people need to give them a try or a second chance if they've already tried.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Woodbury, NJ

My FAVORITE "adult beverage". It's my "must have" when and if I make a trip to the liquor store. It's a good price if you're buying the 12 pack. And the strawberry, lemonade, and watermelon flavors are absolutely delicious. Not sure why anyone says they taste like beer, they don't at all. If you've ever had a bud light you'd never make the comparison. Absolutely amazing from a non beer drinkers prescriptive !
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN

This is what the new generation calls a "Thot" drink. Give a thot a 6 pack of these, and her clothes fall off. You wont catch me drinking ANY of these lime a ritas, all because of the stigma behind it. Trashy thots giving this stuff a bad name. I don't like the taste either, so you can count me out. I also am not fond of females, so i wont be caught drinking a 12 pack of these with "the girls" no thank you.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Extremely sugar-y, but delicious nonetheless! Perfect for hot summer days by the pool. I also love to get these at our MLB games (they sell them in the "tall boy" cans) and it's by far the highest alcohol content for the price ;) I don't drink them too often anymore just because I have found other summer beers and drinks that I prefer, but if these are offered at a party or something, I wouldn't pass up.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Grants, Nm

The only part I like about these is you get different flavors so everyone can have one that appeals to them, I just can't get into these, unfortunately. The sweetness tastes great at first but then you get the bud light taste and to me it doesn't mix well together. It's kind of like eating a piece of chocolate then taking a bit of spaghetti. Not a fan.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Do you drink it straight out of the can or do you pour it over ice?
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR

Anybody not like the Strawberry one?
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il

Does it taste good?
vanessa c.
vanessa c.

I think they're okay but it has to be really cold cause when it starts to warm up it taste gross.
Kaleena S.
Kaleena S.
Keller, TX

Not a fan if beer,like at all. But I am a huge fan of margaritas. Which would you say this tastes closer to a Beer or a Margarita?

Join Now