Bud Light® Lime-A-Rita

by Bud Light

Malt beverage with natural flavors and caramel color added.

How is the taste?
Start your review of Bud Light® Lime-A-Rita!
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
I love bud light but sometimes I like a little flavor added to mine so lime it is and the best part is I can drink these all day because it's not a ton of alcohol
Ciera L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Bud Light® Lime-A-Rita uploaded by Ciera L.
Purchased at: Kroger
My husband loves these. I do however think that they are way too sweet and have far too much sugar compared to a standard margaritas. I do buy these at least weekly for him. He loves them poured over ice. I just cannot drink these at all. I love 💘 margaritas. Just not these. Thats why I give 4 stars. Husband loves. I hate.
Azra Z.
Love this beer / margarita I think it's a great concept to put both together. Taste great
Tanisha Q.
Richmond Hts, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I've been drinking these since they came out, love the taste, price and it does the job if you know what I mean lol. I like most of the flavors especially strawberry yum.
Kimberly M.
Pacoima, CA
One of my favorite drinks! Perfect for the summer. Lime is my favorite flavor the strawberry is too sweet which I hate. They have different flavors. They also are affordable and can get them at any grocery store.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
This is average if it’s poured over ice. Alone the flavor is too sweet for my tastebuds. I like how bud light took a bold and took a different approach but it did not meet my expectations. If it was the only thing to drink in the cooler I would give it a go, but I couldn’t drink more than one.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,854 reviews
One of my least favorite beers. I expected more of a margarita flavor. Just tastes like sweet, lime beer.
Nina C.
Sunnyside, NY
Even though I love these when I actually have one in my hand, I always say I hate them cause I don't want to seem #basic.
MELISSA B.
Indianapolis, IN
Out of all of the o-Ritas by bud light, lime is my least favorite. This beverage gives me horrible heartburn even after one can. I won't buy this again especially since the rest of these drinks are so much tastier.
Heather M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pretty good I think! Definitely has a margarita taste to it but it is sweet so I can't drink a lot of them.