influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Amber M.
  • I'm not to much of a fan of margaritas but this is pretty good the strawberry flavor is better in my opinion I like that it comes in a can so you don't have to deal with the hassle and mess of blending a fresh margarita and the can is much more convenient to pack. in 171 reviews.

• Amanda C.
  • I'm a big beer drinker, but I also like a good cooler every once in a while, so I thought that i should check this out because its sweet and yet still technically a beer. in 143 reviews.

• Ashley S.
  • It also works well to give you a buzz with a higher alcohol content so you don't have to drink as much which saves money and calories. in 106 reviews.

• Aris S.
  • i am not a lover of beers but this one on a hot summer day reaaallly cold or even in the blender with a little ice and no need for anything else! in 76 reviews.

• Yuliyana S.
  • Love this on a VERY Hot day, but i miss the tall cans in this... dunno why it it tasted even better in a tall can haha still great either way in 63 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Monica B.

4 influensters found this helpful

These are delicious! The slightly fizzy aspect of it makes it the perfect margarita alternative. While it's not super low calorie at 250 calories per 8 oz. it is a lot lighter than normal bar margaritas. Great served over ice and shared with friends!

Sarah A.

4 influensters found this helpful

This can is so misleading! I love margarita's and thought this would be a spin on the margarita type drink you get in Mexico with an upside down corona in it. This tastes like beer, lime flavored beer.

Melissa M.

4 influensters found this helpful

I like Bud Light but this stuff gave me a killer headache and heartburn almost immediately after drinking it.

Danielle M.

3 influensters found this helpful

I tried these this summer after seeing the commercials for them all over the place. I was excited for it but I assumed there would be a beer after taste which I hate. Much to my surprise there was not a strong beer taste and they are actually pretty similar to a margarita considering it comes in a bottle from a beer company.

Liz M.

3 influensters found this helpful

I really thought I was going to like this since I love margaritas, but took one sip and had to spit it out. The taste was dreadful, and all my friends and family who tried it thought the same thing. Not sure what happened but Bud definitely went wrong here.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    vanessa c.
    vanessa c.

I think they're okay but it has to be really cold cause when it starts to warm up it taste gross.

21 answersDec 22 - 2014 - 6:16 p.m.
    Aliphia L.
    Aliphia L.

I have never tailgated before in my life (I know it's a shocker) so I don't know what to bring and was wondering if this would be a good beverage for tailgating?

26 answersJan 24 - 2015 - 5:27 p.m.
    Amber R.
    Amber R.

Anybody not like the Strawberry one?

46 answersMay 16 - 2014 - 7:22 p.m.
    Nancy B.
    Nancy B.

I honestly like the strawberry one best, its a smoother taste!

17 answersNov 01 - 2013 - 9:31 a.m.
    nikia p.
    nikia p.

Are they going to make a peach flavor one. I think it will be a great flavor! I love the Lemonade kind.

14 answersApr 28 - 2015 - 12:59 p.m.
    Taylor A.
    Taylor A.

I love these. The appleritas are awesome as well. These can sneak up on you so drink with caution.

14 answersMar 26 - 2015 - 8:47 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now