Bud Light Lime-A-Rita  uploaded by ashley r.Bud Light Lime-A-Rita  uploaded by Kayla S.Bud Light Lime-A-Rita  uploaded by Christie T.See all 47 photos

BY BUDWEISER #54 in Beer

• I think they're okay but it has to be...definitely ! u need to chug it... 41 Answers
  • Who actually enjoys drinking this? They're good. The strawberry o... 4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the new mango or bla...Mango is delicious 17 Answers
Photos (47)
  • "I'm not to much of a fan of margaritas but this is pretty good the strawberry flavor is better in my opinion I like that it comes in a can so you don't have to deal with the hassle and mess of blending a fresh margarita and the can is much more convenient to pack. " in 171 reviews
  • "I'm a big beer drinker, but I also like a good cooler every once in a while, so I thought that i should check this out because its sweet and yet still technically a beer." in 143 reviews
  • "It also works well to give you a buzz with a higher alcohol content so you don't have to drink as much which saves money and calories." in 106 reviews
  • "i am not a lover of beers but this one on a hot summer day reaaallly cold or even in the blender with a little ice and no need for anything else! " in 76 reviews
  • "Love this on a VERY Hot day, but i miss the tall cans in this... dunno why it it tasted even better in a tall can haha still great either way " in 63 reviews
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This... beer? Sure, since it is on here, lets go with beer - This beer pours a dense lime juice green, the color of sink water after just a few dishes. It smells like a margarita - a truly cheap, sickeningly sweet mid-west tex-mex margarita - but a margarita none the less. The flavor is indescribably bad - super sweet fake lime juice - squeezed right out of one of those plastic limes you buy at the grocery store, plus sugar and more sugar. Really is there any point in describing the flavor further. The mouthfeel is like crappy diet soda. Overall this is one of the worst things I have ever attempted to imbibe.
Angela J.
Angela J.
Lynchburg, VA
So i love the lime a rita saga they have so many flavorful options not to mention I'm a fan of most if not all I'm not big on just a "beer" so when the concept of a mixed drink came in a can i was amazed i drink these at almost every cookout i attend and can still feel like i can fit in when i used to be offered a drink at a cookout i always declined as amongst many women hate the taste of just straight beer this flavorful sweet convenient little can of happiness is just right for me
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I did not like this. It was too strong. It was more alcohol taste than the lime flavor. It was way too strong. I want something to be just right. This is like a wine cooler. You don't want a wine cooler to be too strong from the alcohol. The Bud Light Lime beer is better than this lime-a-rita. I just cannot drink it. I just can't. I probably would have liked it better if the alcohol was not taking over the flavor. I would like to taste the lime more than the strong alcohol taste.
Kaylee A.
Kaylee A.
Caro, MI
I like these a lot. At first the taste was a bit strong and not my favorite. Honestly, after I mustered through the first one, I realized that they were very potent. I went on to my next one and I think I acquired a taste for these. I've been hooked ever since. I have tried every flavor. They are handy and you don't need a lot to get a little bit of a buzz going on. I think people need to give them a try or a second chance if they've already tried.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
My FAVORITE "adult beverage". It's my "must have" when and if I make a trip to the liquor store. It's a good price if you're buying the 12 pack. And the strawberry, lemonade, and watermelon flavors are absolutely delicious. Not sure why anyone says they taste like beer, they don't at all. If you've ever had a bud light you'd never make the comparison. Absolutely amazing from a non beer drinkers prescriptive !
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
This is what the new generation calls a "Thot" drink. Give a thot a 6 pack of these, and her clothes fall off. You wont catch me drinking ANY of these lime a ritas, all because of the stigma behind it. Trashy thots giving this stuff a bad name. I don't like the taste either, so you can count me out. I also am not fond of females, so i wont be caught drinking a 12 pack of these with "the girls" no thank you.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Extremely sugar-y, but delicious nonetheless! Perfect for hot summer days by the pool. I also love to get these at our MLB games (they sell them in the "tall boy" cans) and it's by far the highest alcohol content for the price ;) I don't drink them too often anymore just because I have found other summer beers and drinks that I prefer, but if these are offered at a party or something, I wouldn't pass up.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Grants, Nm
The only part I like about these is you get different flavors so everyone can have one that appeals to them, I just can't get into these, unfortunately. The sweetness tastes great at first but then you get the bud light taste and to me it doesn't mix well together. It's kind of like eating a piece of chocolate then taking a bit of spaghetti. Not a fan.
Kourtney C.
Kourtney C.
Reseda, CA
This stuff is good! I just hate that it makes me so sleepy. It never fails. lol. I can be the life of the party one minute and can hardly keep my eyes open the next! I have to stick with the little cans. I don't drink beer but love margaritas and these things are nice mix of both. The original lime are my favorite. The other flavors are way too sweet.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Grand Blanc, MI
I am definitely in-between with these. I really like the fact that it is a cooler, but the regular lime is not my favorite. I think it is awesome that there are a variety of flavors and they are pretty well priced. You don't really need that many either to get a good buzz going. It's great for a party or some day drinking, but keep it cold!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Do you drink it straight out of the can or do you pour it over ice?
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR
Anybody not like the Strawberry one?
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does it taste good?
vanessa c.
vanessa c.
I think they're okay but it has to be really cold cause when it starts to warm up it taste gross.
Kaleena S.
Kaleena S.
Keller, TX
Not a fan if beer,like at all. But I am a huge fan of margaritas. Which would you say this tastes closer to a Beer or a Margarita?