Bud Light Lime-A-Rita

based on 6150 reviews

Highlights
Amber M.
  • I'm not to much of a fan of margaritas but this is pretty good the strawberry flavor is better in my opinion I like that it comes in a can so you don't have to deal with the hassle and mess of blending a fresh margarita and the can is much more convenient to pack. in 171 reviews.

• Amanda C.
  • I'm a big beer drinker, but I also like a good cooler every once in a while, so I thought that i should check this out because its sweet and yet still technically a beer. in 143 reviews.

• Ashley S.
  • It also works well to give you a buzz with a higher alcohol content so you don't have to drink as much which saves money and calories. in 106 reviews.

• Aris S.
  • i am not a lover of beers but this one on a hot summer day reaaallly cold or even in the blender with a little ice and no need for anything else! in 76 reviews.

• Yuliyana S.
  • Love this on a VERY Hot day, but i miss the tall cans in this... dunno why it it tasted even better in a tall can haha still great either way in 63 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Andrea B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I did not like this. It was too strong. It was more alcohol taste than the lime flavor. It was way too strong. I want something to be just right. This is like a wine cooler. You don't want a wine cooler to be too strong from the alcohol. The Bud Light Lime beer is better than this lime-a-rita. I just cannot drink it. I just can't. I probably would have liked it better if the alcohol was not taking over the flavor. I would like to taste the lime more than the strong alcohol taste.

Kaylee A.

1 influenster found this helpful

I like these a lot. At first the taste was a bit strong and not my favorite. Honestly, after I mustered through the first one, I realized that they were very potent. I went on to my next one and I think I acquired a taste for these. I've been hooked ever since. I have tried every flavor. They are handy and you don't need a lot to get a little bit of a buzz going on. I think people need to give them a try or a second chance if they've already tried.

Lauren W.

1 influenster found this helpful

Extremely sugar-y, but delicious nonetheless! Perfect for hot summer days by the pool. I also love to get these at our MLB games (they sell them in the "tall boy" cans) and it's by far the highest alcohol content for the price ;) I don't drink them too often anymore just because I have found other summer beers and drinks that I prefer, but if these are offered at a party or something, I wouldn't pass up.

Meghan C.

1 influenster found this helpful

I am definitely in-between with these. I really like the fact that it is a cooler, but the regular lime is not my favorite. I think it is awesome that there are a variety of flavors and they are pretty well priced. You don't really need that many either to get a good buzz going. It's great for a party or some day drinking, but keep it cold!

Kirsten L.

1 influenster found this helpful

These are pretty good, very sweet, great for the summertime and the flavors mix well. It is fun and cheap to share with friends. This is a hangover maker so be sure to drink lots of water and eat a little something before and after. The lime flavor is very strong so be sure you like lime flavors as well as malt beverages.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    vanessa c.
    vanessa c.

I think they're okay but it has to be really cold cause when it starts to warm up it taste gross.

39 answersDec 22 - 2014 - 6:16 p.m.
    Aliphia L.
    Aliphia L.

I have never tailgated before in my life (I know it's a shocker) so I don't know what to bring and was wondering if this would be a good beverage for tailgating?

33 answersJan 24 - 2015 - 5:27 p.m.
    Amber R.
    Amber R.

Anybody not like the Strawberry one?

52 answersMay 16 - 2014 - 7:22 p.m.
    Nancy B.
    Nancy B.

I honestly like the strawberry one best, its a smoother taste!

21 answersNov 01 - 2013 - 9:31 a.m.
    Monica G.
    Monica G.

They believe that this drink tastes good ?

12 answersJan 12 - 2016 - 11:47 a.m.
    Miranda L.
    Miranda L.

Has anyone tried any of the other flavors? What are the best?

13 answersOct 27 - 2015 - 12:28 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now