Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • It is also pretty good thrown in a blender, with some fresh strawberries (if you got the Bud Light Strawberry Rita) in 171 reviews.

• I'm not a big beer drinker so it was nice to have something in a can that I could take out boating and to the beach. in 143 reviews.

• Best served really cold, they do have a high alcohol content so watch out for that, it can creep up on you pretty fast! in 106 reviews.

• I enjoy this product on a hot summer day by the pool.. No mess or fuss with the tequila, blender,etc.. in 76 reviews.

• It's refreshing for a hot day outside when you're out on the water for hours and want to build up a nice buzz. in 63 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Monica B.
    Monica B.

4 influensters found this helpful

These are delicious! The slightly fizzy aspect of it makes it the perfect margarita alternative. While it's not super low calorie at 250 calories per 8 oz. it is a lot lighter than normal bar margaritas. Great served over ice and shared with friends!

Sarah A.
    Sarah A.

4 influensters found this helpful

This can is so misleading! I love margarita's and thought this would be a spin on the margarita type drink you get in Mexico with an upside down corona in it. This tastes like beer, lime flavored beer.

Melissa M.
    Melissa M.

4 influensters found this helpful

I like Bud Light but this stuff gave me a killer headache and heartburn almost immediately after drinking it.

Danielle M.
    Danielle M.

3 influensters found this helpful

I tried these this summer after seeing the commercials for them all over the place. I was excited for it but I assumed there would be a beer after taste which I hate. Much to my surprise there was not a strong beer taste and they are actually pretty similar to a margarita considering it comes in a bottle from a beer company.

Liz M.
    Liz M.

3 influensters found this helpful

I really thought I was going to like this since I love margaritas, but took one sip and had to spit it out. The taste was dreadful, and all my friends and family who tried it thought the same thing. Not sure what happened but Bud definitely went wrong here.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Aliphia L.
    Aliphia L.

I have never tailgated before in my life (I know it's a shocker) so I don't know what to bring and was wondering if this would be a good beverage for tailgating?

9 answers Jan 24 - 2015 - 5:27 p.m.
    vanessa c.
    vanessa c.

I think they're okay but it has to be really cold cause when it starts to warm up it taste gross.

8 answers Dec 22 - 2014 - 6:16 p.m.
    Amber R.
    Amber R.

Anybody not like the Strawberry one?

34 answers May 16 - 2014 - 7:22 p.m.
    Nancy B.
    Nancy B.

I honestly like the strawberry one best, its a smoother taste!

16 answers Nov 01 - 2013 - 9:31 a.m.
    nikia p.
    nikia p.

Are they going to make a peach flavor one. I think it will be a great flavor! I love the Lemonade kind.

12 answers Apr 28 - 2015 - 12:59 p.m.
    Taylor A.
    Taylor A.

I love these. The appleritas are awesome as well. These can sneak up on you so drink with caution.

14 answers Mar 26 - 2015 - 8:47 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION