Add a Photo

Photos (42)
Tanea M.
Tanea M.
Victoria, BC

That first sip was much sweeter than I was expecting thanks to a heavy cane sugar presence. Once you work past that, the lime takes over, but it’s not particularly tart. It was kind of like drinking a lime flavored Sour Patch Kid. At the very end, the lemon-lime Alka-Seltzer vibe comes back coupled with an annoying saltiness and more of that cloying, cane sugar sweetness.
So did I like the Lime-A-Rita? To be completely honest, the first two sips weren’t all that bad, but when I “slowed my roll” and started to really taste the stuff, the flavors became quite annoying (I only had about 4 ounces before eventually drain pouring the remains). This stuff is way off balance. Too sweet. Too salty. Not enough tartness or Tequila-ness.
Joanna D.
Joanna D.

A couple of years ago when I wasn't a beer drinker and this came out I was all about it. Who doesn't love a portable margarita? The alcohol % was around 7% if I remember so I could feel good after a few.
The reason I'm giving it a 3 is because now that I am a beer drinker I can't handle the sweet. I can drink one small one but that's about it before its to much for me.
If you aren't a huge beer drinker or can handle a little sweet in your alcohol I would recommend this.
Oh plus side is I always see them sold indivually in gas stations so you can grab one to try and see if you like them before spending money on a 12 pack.
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Port Rchy, FL

This... beer? Sure, since it is on here, lets go with beer - This beer pours a dense lime juice green, the color of sink water after just a few dishes. It smells like a margarita - a truly cheap, sickeningly sweet mid-west tex-mex margarita - but a margarita none the less. The flavor is indescribably bad - super sweet fake lime juice - squeezed right out of one of those plastic limes you buy at the grocery store, plus sugar and more sugar. Really is there any point in describing the flavor further. The mouthfeel is like crappy diet soda. Overall this is one of the worst things I have ever attempted to imbibe.
Jana M.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL

I'm going with a 3 star, because some taste really good, but some are just disgusting. They do have a nice variety for everyones tastes, and it's nice for those who don't like beer but want more than to just sip on a smirnoff ice all night. Some flavors taste like beer, and I don't like beer. The lemonade one is amazing though and doesn't taste at all like the other flavors. So if you don't like these, at least give that one a try. They definitely can get a good night started with a 24oz as a pregame or shower beverage before a night out.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Edmonton, Alberta

I'm a big beer drinker, but I also like a good cooler every once in a while, so I thought that i should check this out because its sweet and yet still technically a beer. I thought it was revolting at first. Don't get me wrong I like coolers like Mike's Hard and Palm Bays, but this was WAY WAY WAY tooooo sweet. However after some playing around I found using half a Lime-a-rita and half a Bud Light (my go to cheap camping beer) it was actually pretty good. Still I'd choose a plain old beer over this mixed or unmixed any day.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Yorkville, IL

My family swears by lime-a-Rita's. In fact, for my 21st birthday cake, it was a cake of all different flavors of Rita's. I love how the cans are small and don't take up too much space in the cooler (which means more space in the cooler for more Rita's). Also, the taste is just delicious and are easy way to cure a margarita craving without the hassle of making one. Plus, it does have higher alcohol percentage which means one may even do the trick for some! Always recommend this to everyone I know.
Angela J.
Angela J.
Lynchburg, VA

So i love the lime a rita saga they have so many flavorful options not to mention I'm a fan of most if not all I'm not big on just a "beer" so when the concept of a mixed drink came in a can i was amazed i drink these at almost every cookout i attend and can still feel like i can fit in when i used to be offered a drink at a cookout i always declined as amongst many women hate the taste of just straight beer this flavorful sweet convenient little can of happiness is just right for me
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL

I did not like this. It was too strong. It was more alcohol taste than the lime flavor. It was way too strong. I want something to be just right. This is like a wine cooler. You don't want a wine cooler to be too strong from the alcohol. The Bud Light Lime beer is better than this lime-a-rita. I just cannot drink it. I just can't. I probably would have liked it better if the alcohol was not taking over the flavor. I would like to taste the lime more than the strong alcohol taste.
Kaylee A.
Kaylee A.
Caro, MI

I like these a lot. At first the taste was a bit strong and not my favorite. Honestly, after I mustered through the first one, I realized that they were very potent. I went on to my next one and I think I acquired a taste for these. I've been hooked ever since. I have tried every flavor. They are handy and you don't need a lot to get a little bit of a buzz going on. I think people need to give them a try or a second chance if they've already tried.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH

Love these cans! They are very easily accessible you'll find them at any Walgreens or Shaws, etc. There are also so many flavors to choose from, and awesome seasonable choices such as the apple cider in the fall. They are all of decent percentage and will get you buzzed quickly, especially because of how yummy they taste! They are very affordable and come in tiny easy to carry size or a tall can for those nights when you need it.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Do you drink it straight out of the can or do you pour it over ice?
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR

Anybody not like the Strawberry one?
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il

Does it taste good?
vanessa c.
vanessa c.

I think they're okay but it has to be really cold cause when it starts to warm up it taste gross.
Aliphia L.
Aliphia L.
Columbus, GA

I have never tailgated before in my life (I know it's a shocker) so I don't know what to bring and was wondering if this would be a good beverage for tailgating?

Join Now