Add a Photo

Photos (42)
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA

i like the taste and its crisp refreshing and my friends drink it on the weekends!! its very affordable and you can find it almost find it anywhere
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Beaumont, TX

I'm not a fan of this product. It was better if you put it over ice, but do not try it right out of the can. Just a weird taste and a weird after taste. Any type of premix drink to me always falls short of taste. I would rather buy all the ingredients and make a margartia myself. but if you are looking for convenience give it a try.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA

I don't recommend it. Maybe because I just can't see bud light mixing with margita and putting it in a can. It does have a lime flavor to it. It kinda taste like lime sparkling water.
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Port Rchy, FL

This... beer? Sure, since it is on here, lets go with beer - This beer pours a dense lime juice green, the color of sink water after just a few dishes. It smells like a margarita - a truly cheap, sickeningly sweet mid-west tex-mex margarita - but a margarita none the less. The flavor is indescribably bad - super sweet fake lime juice - squeezed right out of one of those plastic limes you buy at the grocery store, plus sugar and more sugar. Really is there any point in describing the flavor further. The mouthfeel is like crappy diet soda. Overall this is one of the worst things I have ever attempted to imbibe.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

personally these are way too sugary after two I know Im going to have a hangover. But the flavor is wonderful and is a great alternative to the basic beer that we have as an option at the moment, but if your sensitive to sugar i would steer away from it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Since I am not a beer lover or drinker, I was surprised at the taste of this product. It tastes real similiar to a margarita. I will be trying new flavors in the near future!
Sydnie C.
Sydnie C.

It's so bitter that I can barely drink it. I love regular bud light so I figured I would like this as well. It's also so sweet that you can not drink a lot of it because the sugar will give you a horrible hangover. However it's great size cans and cheap.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Round Hill, VA

Little too sweet for me. But one is perfect on a hot day at an outdoor concert or sporting event! Oh, and when you want to get a good buzz, get the super tall can! Or stick the smaller cans to keep it cool.
Tara A.
Tara A.
Bethlehem, PA

Like this beer a lot as far as cheap beers. It's inexpensive. Not overwhelming in flavor but still a light refreshing beer great for the summer .
Leslie P.
Leslie P.

Margaritas are a favorite of mine. However, these do not make the cut for me. They are way too sweet and for some reason seem to be a little acidic. Not a huge fan of the flavor of these.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

do you drink it straight out of the can or do you pour it over ice?
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
Aug. 27, 2016, 1:39 p.m.
You could do both or you could use ice, put it in your blender, and make a frozen margarita.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR

Anybody not like the Strawberry one?
Amy G.
Amy G.
July 18, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
Strawberry is the best
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il

Does it taste good?
Shaneil M.
Shaneil M.
June 8, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
It's pretty good! I hate beers but this is delish! The best flavors are raspberry and watermelon.
vanessa c.
vanessa c.

I think they're okay but it has to be really cold cause when it starts to warm up it taste gross.
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
May 6, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
agreed!
Aliphia L.
Aliphia L.
Columbus, Ga

I have never tailgated before in my life (I know it's a shocker) so I don't know what to bring and was wondering if this would be a good beverage for tailgating?
Erin K.
Erin K.
June 4, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
These would probably go over really well for that.

Join Now