BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

Bud Light Lime 7 Oz 4 - 6 Pks Beer 24 Pk Glass Bottles

Start your review of Bud Light Lime 7 Oz 4 - 6 Pks Beer 24 Pk Glass Bottles!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I remember when bud light lime came out. Its another favorite of mine. I prefer it over regular bud and Corona for flavor. I like that it's a lot cheaper than corona. I really don't drink beer anymore but I would definitely recommend this to someone who isn't a fan of beer taste but want's to drink beer... lol
Angie Y.
Saint Albans, NY
I really enJoy this beer! It's definitely my go to beer if I buy any, however drink it while its cold cause the lime is quite over powering once the temperature rises. Of course no one likes a hot beer but no one downs their beer in one gulp. So if you sip on your beer unless you like a sour tasting beer don't buy this.
Christopher W.
Akron, OH
As a fan of lime beer, I pick this up from time to time. It's not a superb beer as it has a watery taste that lingers a bit, but it's great for the price. Affordable and has a nice, sweet aftertaste. Slight hint of lime, but it doesn't have enough to make you pucker.
Alonya B.
Grove City, OH
When opting for a flavored Bud Light, I choose Bud Light Lime because of its delicious taste. I am a loyal summer consumer, and will continue to choose Bud Light Lime for summer cookouts and backyard get-together's. If you have not tried one, I recommend one this summer!
Dulce Maria E.
Medley , FL
Really like this one for BBQ or a Sunday in the beach ... is really good for share with friends
Genesis C.
Brookhaven, NY
It's a good beer, if I can't find the one I'm looking for this is my 2nd choice. Good to have while out at the bar
Garrett T.
Pound, VA
One of the better beers on the market. Not as strong as Budweiser but tastes better.
Jamie L.
Carlisle, PA
I love drinking bud lite lime especially during the summer. Its a chill out kind of drink. Great flavor as well. You can taste the lime but its not over powering which is great.
Katelynn E.
i nomally never go to grab a drink like this ever but sometimes i a hot summer day this is just perfect. its has the bulight taste with a little bit of lime liek you put it in yourself not too strong i rarly do enjoy this
Rachel O.
Dugald, MB
This is one of my favorite beers! It's most enjoyable chilled super cold on really hot summer days but I could enjoy it any time of year. The lime really gives it a refreshing taste that makes it that much more enjoyable.