BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

Bud Light Lime 7 Oz 4 - 6 Pks Beer 24 Pk Glass Bottles

Start your review of Bud Light Lime 7 Oz 4 - 6 Pks Beer 24 Pk Glass Bottles!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
Bud light good not the the lime one i like to put my own lime in my beer just tastes a lot better and smoother
Makaila L.
Wareham, MA
Actually really didn't like the Bud Light lime. I'm huge fan of lime and I really like Bud Light, so I don't know where the problem was. It was almost too sour and I just wasn't a fan of it. I was expecting something light and refreshing and I just felt like it weighed me down and I didn't want to drink it.
Shannon E.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Bud Light is bad.. Bud Light Lime is worse. There are some things (like a fresh cut lime) that can't be mimicked by artificial flavors.
Genesis C.
Brookhaven, NY
It's a good beer, if I can't find the one I'm looking for this is my 2nd choice. Good to have while out at the bar
Makayla G.
It is common sense, but if you are not the biggest fan of lime, then this drink probably isn’t for you. I don’t buy it but have been given it to drink. It still goes down, and most people who love lime love it. I’m just not the biggest fan of lime.
Kirsten C.
I love adding lime wedges to my beer and I was super excited to see a beer brand I love in lime. But I ended up being very disappointed. The lime flavor used was very awkward. Again similar to the orange I reviewed, it had a dish soap taste. They have a lot of room for improvement on finding a better way to flavor their fruit beers. It was a nice concept and a good start, but it needs some work.
Ariel M.
Palm Bay, FL
I'm not a huge fan of Bud Light in general, but these Bud Light Limes are GREAT! A perfect beach or poolside beer!
Tyler J.
Do not drink these if you have acid reflux because this will definitely flare it up! Other than that it tastes really good!
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
These are good but sometimes too tangy. It can be a little overwhelming the first time trying it. I have bought it numerous times from grocery stores. It is affordable.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
I used to like this beer when friends and I would get together and drink. I have bought it several times and I think it's affordable I would buy it from either Walmart or a local gas station. I would recommend I like adding a fresh lime to it to make better.