BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

Bud Light Lime 7 Oz 4 - 6 Pks Beer 24 Pk Glass Bottles

Start your review of Bud Light Lime 7 Oz 4 - 6 Pks Beer 24 Pk Glass Bottles!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Breanna T.
Surprise, AZ
I prefer the bud light lime iced cold and in the glass bottles because for some reason the aluminum cans change the taste of the beer! Bud light lime is a favorite though for sure
J J.
Bud light lime has a good flavor to it. I enjoy beer with lime in it and this already has it in it!
Jessica p.
Roma, TX
Great tasting beer nt a fan of regular bud light but this 1 is good wen I feel like Changing it up I sometimes buy this 1
Latasha T.
Melba, ID
This is one of the only beers I have ever liked. If a place doesn't carry this one I always add a lime to the regular budlight
Stephanie M.
Greenwood, IN
The best beer hands down. It’s definitely a go to when me and my boyfriend just want to hang out at home & drink some beers. It’s so delicious and I love the hint of lime
ROLL HARD E.
Indianapolis, IN
Smooth and defintley will get the job complete....must buy..classic...one beer will get the party started
Cora T.
Deland, FL
I'm a bud light drinker all the way, regardless of if it's bud light like or regular it's my go to
Lori H.
Byron, MN
I love this beer! It is so perfect for the summer, it is the perfect amount of lime but not the fake artificial lime that tastes horrible. Really great for the price!
Megan M.
Indianapolis
Our favorite beer 🍻. We have tried recreating the lime flavor (putting a slice of lime in a regular Bud Light) but it is just not the same. Bud Light Lime is reasonably priced and I will always but Bud Light Lime.
Alonya B.
Grove City, OH
When opting for a flavored Bud Light, I choose Bud Light Lime because of its delicious taste. I am a loyal summer consumer, and will continue to choose Bud Light Lime for summer cookouts and backyard get-together's. If you have not tried one, I recommend one this summer!