BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

Savannah B.
Louisville , KY
Hard to go wrong with this tasty sugary concoction! Easy to find & easy to drink for those who don't love beer. Lime is still my favorite flavor!
Mary A.
Bud light lime is great if you like the lime taste. Plus these are in 7oz cans to give you time to drink your beer without letting it get warm.
Crystal S.
Wainfleet
great taste....and a refreshing drink in the summer....and not watered down...still like to add a slice a lime for a little more flavour....
Gabrielle S.
Apache Jct, AZ
Yum! Always something I’ll drink and not very expensive. I’m never disappointed in a bud lime light and they’re sold just about everywhere
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
I buy this a couple times a week because my hubby loves it. I'll drink one every blue moon. I love the taste of the lime very refreshing.
Laurie H.
Bud light Lime used to be my favorite beer! I haven't seen it in ages! I hope they still make it, although I have yet to find it near me
Shannon E.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Bud Light is bad.. Bud Light Lime is worse. There are some things (like a fresh cut lime) that can't be mimicked by artificial flavors.
Samantha D.
Very affordable, very tasty, a light beer. I've always enjoyed drinking these when I want beer but not the beer flavor. Would recommend
Claudia T.
This is one my husband go to beer. Great with a plate of tacos or bbq. Always seems to be at any party we go to. Its a really good beer
Sara P.
Georgetown, IN
Loooove bud light lime. My go to drink in the summer if I want beer. Comparable to mich ultra but I’d say better if I had to choose.