BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

Bud Light Lime 7 Oz 4 - 6 Pks Beer 24 Pk Glass Bottles
Bud light lime is the best tasting out of glass bottles, in my opinion. It's a light refreshing beer with a hint of lime. I'm a repeat customer because I love the consistency and flavor it brings to my meals.
Emmalee R.
Owensboro , KY
Bud Light Lime is the absolute most refreshing beer I have ever tasted. It is the perfect drink for sitting by the pool. The price is pretty good and no one else has gotten that lime taste just right except for this product. Will continue to purchase.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
One of those beers that taste better in the glass, if you love limes in your beer than this is your go to. It’s super light and refreshing with a hint of lime to really satisfy your thirst, I buy it monthly
Carrie R.
Waterford, OH
Taste better in the bottle than in the can! About the same price as regular bud light. I buy this very often. The price is pretty cheap and I think it taste great I would buy again. My favorite beer!
Kathy M.
Ocala, FL
Besides the lime-er-ritas, I prefer the regular beer as well. The only I drink is with lime for taste purposes. It comes 2nd to coronas for me. Great thing is you can find it at your local gas station or local Walmart for a good price
Shelby F.
Villa Rica, GA
Bud light has always been my favorite beer. Platinum was absolute favorite for a long time. Then bud light lime cane into my life and it was heaven sent. Definitely a purchase every grocery trip.
Briana T.
Little Rock, AR
This is honestly the only beer I drink. It’s so light and refreshing. Also, very delicious. I always have some stocked in the fridge for get togethers. Hands down better than and other light beer.
Joanna M.
Sykesville, MD
Great, refreshing beverage. The lime is subtle and isn't overpowering. I prefer this to other beer options. The price is right and can be conveniently purchased at your local liquor/beer store. I would recommend this!
Stephanie C.
Paulden, AZ
My husband likes this from time to time. It’s a change from the normal beers. Not something that I would pick up for a party because not everyone likes it but it’s tasty and gets the job done.
Makayla G.
It is common sense, but if you are not the biggest fan of lime, then this drink probably isn’t for you. I don’t buy it but have been given it to drink. It still goes down, and most people who love lime love it. I’m just not the biggest fan of lime.