BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

Ashleigh L.
These have a good flavor and the lime does pair well. I do suggest that they are chilled before drinking. If you drink them warm you will not enjoy the taste as much. They are not too pricey compared to other competitors. I do recommend these if you like lime and the traditional bud light.
Katelynn E.
i nomally never go to grab a drink like this ever but sometimes i a hot summer day this is just perfect. its has the bulight taste with a little bit of lime liek you put it in yourself not too strong i rarly do enjoy this
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I really enjoy bud light lime, great lime taste. I know for some it can be a little too much but it offsets the beer taste for me so I enjoy it. With all Budweiser products this is fairly priced so I would tell anyone thinking to go ahead and buy it, its worth the try.
Lisa M.
Cincinnati, OH
Great for a party and it just happens to be my beer of choice. I'm a small gal so I can't drink a beer that's to stout. So this is a wonderful, smooth, crisp, summertime beer. I love it!
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
When I used to drink beer regularly, this was always my first choice to drink! I would compare them with coronas & fresh lime. They’re so much more affordable than coronas if you’re comparing them! Definitely a cookout go to and great for game nights
Morgan C.
Riverview, MI
This is my favorite beer to drink! I love to have a little bit of a flavor to my beer so the lime is an awesome part of this lime beer. I would recommend this if you just want a drink or if you are throwing a get together this would be a big hit!
Susannah M.
St Simons Is, GA
By far, Bud Light Lime is one of my favorite beers. The lime flavor is pretty strong and helps to make this the perfect beer for a hot summers day (or any day really). Perfect for your days at the beach if you're looking for a refreshing beverage.
Lauren B.
I have always been just a regular Bud light girl. But a girlfriend of mine that came to our bonfire one night brought these budlight limes and they were off the chain. They are smooth and really good. Before I knew it one turned into 4.
Cheyanne T.
This does not taste like beer at all and I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried it. Definitely not what I was expecting. If you’re not a huge beer lover, I would recommend trying this out. It’s also pretty affordable as well.
Kayla F.
Santee, CA
Good tasting with a splash of lime! Also budget friendly! Purchased at the grocery store. It was the first time that I bought it. It was great tasting! I'm not a big beer drinker, but would consider buying again!