BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
The best beer hands down. It’s definitely a go to when me and my boyfriend just want to hang out at home & drink some beers. It’s so delicious and I love the hint of lime
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,000 reviews
My go to beer. I love it out of the bottles, it seems to taste better. I always get this at Walmart and I also get it to drink whenever I go out. It’s a good drink.
Louise P.
Lone Tree, CO
These little Bud Light Limes are so cute! Since I am a girl, it doesn't make me feel gross carrying a huge beer like a guy would. These fit perfectly into my hand and look great on a summer day!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I remember when bud light lime came out. Its another favorite of mine. I prefer it over regular bud and Corona for flavor. I like that it's a lot cheaper than corona. I really don't drink beer anymore but I would definitely recommend this to someone who isn't a fan of beer taste but want's to drink beer... lol
Angie Y.
Saint Albans, NY
I really enJoy this beer! It's definitely my go to beer if I buy any, however drink it while its cold cause the lime is quite over powering once the temperature rises. Of course no one likes a hot beer but no one downs their beer in one gulp. So if you sip on your beer unless you like a sour tasting beer don't buy this.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
I used to like this beer when friends and I would get together and drink. I have bought it several times and I think it's affordable I would buy it from either Walmart or a local gas station. I would recommend I like adding a fresh lime to it to make better.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
I love a good lime beer, this is actually the beer that got me turned on to lime in my beer. I love the citrus zest. The bud light lime is a good refreshing lime beer at a lower cost then some of the others but you will always get what you pay for. I like it, but not as much as some others that I would pay a little more for.
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Love this summer fun beer flavor! Bud light is a long standing flavor but really enjoy the addition of lime to this beer. The only reason for missing a star is the availability. It feels like this is so difficult to find stocked in stores. Many just don’t seem to carry it. Pricing is great but availability is limited.
Shannon C.
Klamath Falls, OR
When I turned 21 a week ago, I purchased this as my first legal drink. My first impressions was the it was good. Don't get me wrong, but the lime in it makes it somewhat sour and it definitely dries your mouth out. The taste is good, but i definitely like a good beer that I don't need to drink water with if you know what I mean.
Makaila L.
Wareham, MA
Actually really didn't like the Bud Light lime. I'm huge fan of lime and I really like Bud Light, so I don't know where the problem was. It was almost too sour and I just wasn't a fan of it. I was expecting something light and refreshing and I just felt like it weighed me down and I didn't want to drink it.