BY BUD LIGHT

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle. see more...

Bre J.
Maysville, OK
I used to like this beer when friends and I would get together and drink. I have bought it several times and I think it's affordable I would buy it from either Walmart or a local gas station. I would recommend I like adding a fresh lime to it to make better.
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Love this summer fun beer flavor! Bud light is a long standing flavor but really enjoy the addition of lime to this beer. The only reason for missing a star is the availability. It feels like this is so difficult to find stocked in stores. Many just don’t seem to carry it. Pricing is great but availability is limited.
Shannon C.
Klamath Falls, OR
When I turned 21 a week ago, I purchased this as my first legal drink. My first impressions was the it was good. Don't get me wrong, but the lime in it makes it somewhat sour and it definitely dries your mouth out. The taste is good, but i definitely like a good beer that I don't need to drink water with if you know what I mean.
Erica S.
Memphis
These are GREAT with some lime beer salt! My best friend got me into these! I have to be in a certain mood for beer but when i am theses are what I go purchase! Super affordable! You can find these anywhere from a liquor store to a gas station! Will definitely be buying more in the future!
Ashleigh L.
These have a good flavor and the lime does pair well. I do suggest that they are chilled before drinking. If you drink them warm you will not enjoy the taste as much. They are not too pricey compared to other competitors. I do recommend these if you like lime and the traditional bud light.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Look man, if someone is bringing these over they're looking to turn up for the night. I personally am not a fan of the line flavor as it tastes like artificial lime and aluminum, but these are super easy to drink. I may not go outta my way to buy these, but they'll always disappear if you bring them to any party
Kacee L.
Lamar
If i drink beer it is always budlight and when the lime same around, that was perfect. I am one of those people that will use half a bottle of lime salt in my beer........but thank you Bud for adding the lime for me. Much healthier as well, not using all that salt in my beer.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I really enjoy bud light lime, great lime taste. I know for some it can be a little too much but it offsets the beer taste for me so I enjoy it. With all Budweiser products this is fairly priced so I would tell anyone thinking to go ahead and buy it, its worth the try.
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this beer!! This is me and my mom's favorite treat!! The lime is amazing in it; gives it a fresh, crisp and satisfying taste!!! Goes well with take-out or any kind of bit to eat!! It's always available and the price is great for the taste!
Melanie N.
Tucson, AZ
My choice of beer! I had never been a fan of drinking beer until I was introduced to bud light lime. The hint of lime definitely adds a twist and makes it more enjoyable to consume. Pretty affordable and can be found at any grocery or convenient store. Would definitely continue to buy again