BUD LIGHT LIME

by Bud Light

Premium Light – American-style light lager that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with 100 percent natural lime flavor. Light-bodied brew with a delicate malt sweetness, clean, crisp finish and the taste of a fresh squeezed lime for ultimate refreshment. Perfect for summer refreshment, Bud Light Lime offers adults the citrus taste expected from a fresh squeezed lime, without a trip to the produce aisle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BUD LIGHT LIME!
2 years agoMemphis
These are GREAT with some lime beer salt! My best friend got me into these! I have to be in a certain mood for beer but when i am theses are what I go purchase! Super affordable! You can find these anywhere from a liquor store to a gas station! Will definitely be buying more in the future!
2 years agoAurora , IL
Look man, if someone is bringing these over they're looking to turn up for the night. I personally am not a fan of the line flavor as it tastes like artificial lime and aluminum, but these are super easy to drink. I may not go outta my way to buy these, but they'll always disappear if you bring them to any party
2 years agoLamar
If i drink beer it is always budlight and when the lime same around, that was perfect. I am one of those people that will use half a bottle of lime salt in my beer........but thank you Bud for adding the lime for me. Much healthier as well, not using all that salt in my beer.
2 years agoTucson , AZ
My choice of beer! I had never been a fan of drinking beer until I was introduced to bud light lime. The hint of lime definitely adds a twist and makes it more enjoyable to consume. Pretty affordable and can be found at any grocery or convenient store. Would definitely continue to buy again
2 years agoWdm, IA
This is my favorite beer after a long day. It’s crisp and refreshing without the bitter aftertaste. I also prefer bottles over cans- it seems to stay cold longer and I’m really sensitive to tasting the metal of cans. Really is just a hint of lime and still good with an added lime wedge.
2 years agoOshkosh, WI
This is really one of the only kind of beers I like, aside from cider beers. I used to be someone who would drink any beer you put in my hand but my tastes have changed. I like the light, refreshing, non-beer taste. This tastes BEST with summer sun and great music!!
2 years agoPoughkeepsie , NY
I really love the hint of lime that is already in the beer. It's pretty affordable and you could get it really anywhere- I get it at my local stop and shop. I'm a first time customer but I will definitely be getting more
2 years agoIndianapolis
Our favorite beer 🍻. We have tried recreating the lime flavor (putting a slice of lime in a regular Bud Light) but it is just not the same. Bud Light Lime is reasonably priced and I will always but Bud Light Lime.
2 years agoDouglas, ND
our number 1 beer in this house hold this is pretty much all we drink! with a slice of lime in it! I'm about to go have one now actual these are my favorite all time beer
2 years agoByron, MN
I love this beer! It is so perfect for the summer, it is the perfect amount of lime but not the fake artificial lime that tastes horrible. Really great for the price!