BUD LIGHT LIME 6% & 8% Alcohol Lime-A-Rita 8 OZ CAN uploaded by Nikki Y.BUD LIGHT LIME 6% & 8% Alcohol Lime-A-Rita 8 OZ CAN uploaded by Teresa C.

BY BUD LIGHT

The ready-to-drink margariat with a refreshing twist of Bud Light Lime. see more...

India A.
When this first came out I️ was so excited !!! Until I️ had one and then it made me feel terrible. It makes my stomach hurt and gives me a terrible headache. It sucks because it actually tastes pretty good but it’s not worth the side effects I️ get from it. I’ve even tried to drink it on different occasions just to see if it was just that one time but soon as I️ start drinking it even on a full stomach of food it’s still the same reaction. I’m not the only person that says this that I️ know yet they still continue to drink it. Pretty stupid if it makes you feel that way. But to each it’s own . If I️ didn’t have these reactions to all the flavors they have for this product I would completely recommend them. But since I️ can’t I’ll stick to my real margaritas!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My favorite kind of Rita!! I could drink soooo many of these! It's sweet with a hint of sour. I love that the bottles are smaller so you can drink it before it gets warm. It seriously tastes just like a margarita but without the ice. I definitely recommend everyone to just try these! More of a girl drink but you guys would love it!!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Oh those Lime-a-ritas! They will get you! These are fun to drink on a day outside, beaching it, out door activities, etc. But we warned they have a bit more alcohol in them than regular beer and a few of these can knock you out! lol I have had friends that drank these like water and ended up severely intoxicated!This one in particular has a great lime-y taste to go with crisp summer breeze! They are made with bud light beer and are the only bud light product I will drink because I am not too fond of their beer. :)
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
I thought these were going to be like the Mike's Hard Limeade (which i freaking LOVE) but these were too strong, too bitter, and waaay too much sugar. The only way we could drink them was to dilute them in a blender with ice and water, making it a frozen beverage. 10/10 would NOT recommend.
Alle R.
Champaign, IL
I’m not a huge fan of beer but I love margaritas, and this is one of my favorite drinks! It’s affordable and yummy and light enough that it doesn’t leave you feeling weighed down. My friends and I all buy it for each other because we all love it.Bud Light Lime-A-Rita
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
These are great for a summer by the lake! They are so cheap and refreshing on a warm day down by the water. They have such a nice hint of lime that you forget that it's just a regular beer. I would highly recommend.
Alesia T.
I personally think these taste like garbage. I'm a huge margarita fan and was super excited when these first came out. I would never buy any of their -rita line flavors unless they completely changed their formula.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Great Drink! I purchased the 6 ounce cans because they stay ice cold! Taste like a Margarita and very affordable! Conveniently found at most gas stations and compared to the alternatives taste way better! If you haven’t tried them already I recommend you try Them soon
Brittany M.
Wadesboro, NC
It’s okay I’ve had better beers but I’ll drink it it’s got a good taste to it I’ve drank it a few times and it’s pretty good but not the best it’s affordable so it’s got that going for it but other than that nothing to special
Theresa A.
I love these flavored malt beverages. It is such a nice change from the taste of regular beer. Beer has always been slightly sour to me with a pungent smell. The flavored malt beverages such as Bud Light Lime-A-Rita gives me an option to drink something that I really think tastes good. I definitely recommend this drink.