BUD LIGHT LIME 6% & 8% Alcohol Lime-A-Rita 8 OZ CAN uploaded by Teresa C.BUD LIGHT LIME 6% & 8% Alcohol Lime-A-Rita 8 OZ CAN uploaded by Nikki Y.

BY BUD LIGHT #70 in Cocktail Mixes

The ready-to-drink margariat with a refreshing twist of Bud Light Lime. see more...

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My favorite kind of Rita!! I could drink soooo many of these! It's sweet with a hint of sour. I love that the bottles are smaller so you can drink it before it gets warm. It seriously tastes just like a margarita but without the ice. I definitely recommend everyone to just try these! More of a girl drink but you guys would love it!!
Rocio V.
Totally loved this beer-Rita . It’s soft as far as alcohol but probably two or three it will knock me down lol. It comes in other flavors but I just like this and strawberry. A great drink for a hot summer day.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Oh those Lime-a-ritas! They will get you! These are fun to drink on a day outside, beaching it, out door activities, etc. But we warned they have a bit more alcohol in them than regular beer and a few of these can knock you out! lol I have had friends that drank these like water and ended up severely intoxicated!This one in particular has a great lime-y taste to go with crisp summer breeze! They are made with bud light beer and are the only bud light product I will drink because I am not too fond of their beer. :)
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
I thought these were going to be like the Mike's Hard Limeade (which i freaking LOVE) but these were too strong, too bitter, and waaay too much sugar. The only way we could drink them was to dilute them in a blender with ice and water, making it a frozen beverage. 10/10 would NOT recommend.
Alesia T.
I personally think these taste like garbage. I'm a huge margarita fan and was super excited when these first came out. I would never buy any of their -rita line flavors unless they completely changed their formula.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
These little cans pack a good kick of flavor and alcohol! I love these sized cans for best serving, they stay cold long enough for you to enjoy the drink a little slower than a chug. I buy these often and you can’t go wrong with the OG Rita flavor!
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Great Drink! I purchased the 6 ounce cans because they stay ice cold! Taste like a Margarita and very affordable! Conveniently found at most gas stations and compared to the alternatives taste way better! If you haven’t tried them already I recommend you try Them soon
Brittany M.
Wadesboro, NC
It’s okay I’ve had better beers but I’ll drink it it’s got a good taste to it I’ve drank it a few times and it’s pretty good but not the best it’s affordable so it’s got that going for it but other than that nothing to special
Bridget K.
Harpursville , NY
These were the worst things to drink. every time I took a sip, I wanted to throw up. these are the kind of drinks you drink when you're already drunk and can't taste a thing and it goes down like water !
Theresa A.
I love these flavored malt beverages. It is such a nice change from the taste of regular beer. Beer has always been slightly sour to me with a pungent smell. The flavored malt beverages such as Bud Light Lime-A-Rita gives me an option to drink something that I really think tastes good. I definitely recommend this drink.