BUD LIGHT LIME 6% & 8% Alcohol Lime-A-Rita

by Bud Light

The ready-to-drink margariat with a refreshing twist of Bud Light Lime.

are these bud light margaritas better than regular bud light lime/apple/orange? BUD LIGHT LIME 6% & 8% Alcohol? Bud Light Lime Beer Aluminum Bottle
Start your review of BUD LIGHT LIME 6% & 8% Alcohol Lime-A-Rita!
Lellianne C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I was pleasantly surprised at this drink! It’s a fun drink to have at a family BBQ. The flavor is a great refreshing lime. Highly recommend.
Brittany J.
charlotte
This is a great summer drink for when you want something light and fruity. I drink these out on the boat!
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
I used to love these when they came out and I would buy them by the case but comparing them to other similar drinks on the market these are actually on the bitter side they also have a lot of sugar in the can and I’m just not satisfied with them anymore
nafeeza A.
Pembroke Pines
Purchased at: Walmart
Small size and great value. The cans are smaller but contain more alcohol. If you don't drink beer normally, you probably will not mind this... the flavors come through and taste good. Its better in a smaller can because less liquid going inside your belly and less carbonation.
kris B.
Oakwood, GA
Hate beer but love these! they also have other flavors as well and they are all pretty good!!
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,294 reviews
Purchased at: Costco
Bud Light Lime. ... Notes: Bud Light Lime is brewed using a combination of barley malts, non-malted cereal grains, subtle hopping and natural lime flavor. It tastes good and perfect when you are thirsty! I love it 🥰
Rocio V.
Totally loved this beer-Rita . It’s soft as far as alcohol but probably two or three it will knock me down lol. It comes in other flavors but I just like this and strawberry. A great drink for a hot summer day.
Berkeley D.
These make me laugh. They re actually pretty good but need to be watered down or SOMETHING. They should be called hangover in a can. You'd never know because the bottle is so cute and the taste is so refreshing but- MAN you will make up feeling bad after this.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,841 reviews
One of my least favorite beers. I expected more of a margarita flavor. Just tastes like sweet, lime beer.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Great Drink! I purchased the 6 ounce cans because they stay ice cold! Taste like a Margarita and very affordable! Conveniently found at most gas stations and compared to the alternatives taste way better! If you haven’t tried them already I recommend you try Them soon
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
emma B.
il y a un an
Tiffany L. il y a 4 mois
I’m not a fan of the margaritas but love the regulars! But I also don’t like margaritas. If you like margaritas you would like them but they are definitely different from the regular ones