BY BUD LIGHT

• Does it have a really fruity flavor or more of a beer flavor?1 Answers
Courtney L.
Boonville
This was probably my least favorite of all. It was like pure acid and gave me really bad acid reflux.  It sounded like it would be good but was disappointed in it. I hope they come out with some new flavors very soon because I will try anything that they have.
Olivia 👑.
quick cheap drink for impromptu fun especially after the liquor store closes. some flavors taste better than others, although it probably depends on what you're taste preferences are. but overall it wasn't bad and I probably will buy again.
April F.
del city, OK
I love all these. I love lemonade and was excited to see this come out. We went to our liquor store to find no one sold it. We had to wait to try integer we went in a road trip out of state. I fell in love with these. I don't drink beer but I absolutely love these. I have tried about all the flavors they have out now but lemonade is my favorite. It has that perfect lemonade taste and not too strong either.
Rachel M.
Dangerously good! These are perfect for a day by the pool, but be careful they can sneak up on you. They have a great flavor and are very affordable-one of my summer go-tos.
Torie B.
Oliver Springs, TN
These things are actually pretty good. They have great flavor and are not to pricey. Tho you can’t always find these at just any gas station you usually have to go to grocery store to find them.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
I like the taste & it's inexpensive. Great for parties b/c a lot if people seem to like them. I just can't drink them anymore b/c can beverages tend to give me headaches now, so I just leave them alone.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Where do I start... I love the product Bud Light makes that imitates margaritas. I've had almost every flavor and I am so impressed with every one I've tried. This particular flavor is the right amount of sour for me. Just be careful as these are strong ! YUM!
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
For Bud Light the Lemon-Ade-Rita is a pretty good beer, but it is still Bud Light so it still isn't great. I like fruity beers, so the fact that it has some Lemon-Ade in it does make it better for me but still not my favorite beer. I wouldn't go out of my way to get it.
Nicole G.
Garfield Heights
I love the lime A rita line and this is just another delicious concoction to me. Goes down way too smooth, like you're not even drinking alcohol, although I have had others tell me just the opposite. Guess it depends on your taste buds but I think this flavor is amazing on summer nights.
Brittany J.
I love these drink, the flavor is awesome and I love it I just can’t drink too many of them because it gives me a headache. But besides that it’s a awesome drink and they taste really good I love that they come in different flavor as well
Melanie R.
Does it have a really fruity flavor or more of a beer flavor?