BY BUD LIGHT

Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
This is the way to go if you’re out in the heat. Super refreshing taste and delicious. Decently adorable, and most places have it in the summer, which is a plus. I have purchased it multiple times and I would 100% buy it again.
Brandie G.
Fort Smith, AR
These are delicious and much easier than making your own mixed cocktails. It would be much more expensive buying all the ingredients to make a hurricane, but somehow they have packed all that deliciousness into this!
Ashley S.
Decatur, AL
I was so excited to try these thinking they would taste like a mixed hurricane drink. I was wrong. They taste like beer with a little flavoring in them. Not very good.
Kassandra m.
BELMONT, NH
I absolutely love these.They are absolutely delicious and the alcohol content is what drew me to them. They have an excellent flavor and do not taste boozy. I was so dissapointed that I have not been able to find them in over a year.  Are these still in circulation?
Tori N.
amherst nh
These are delicious! I tested one at a food convention for work and got hooked. I searched high and low since they were out everywhere yet. They were much better than most “mixed drink” bottles. I almost always have some in the fridge. Bud Light Mixx Tail Hurricane Cocktail
Holly M.
W Portsmouth, OH
These are very good when you want to change up what your drinking for the night. They have such a great flavor to them! Not anything too heavy when drinking!! Not badly priced either! I always tell my friends to try these. But it’s not something I could drink all the time
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
Well I am not much a beer drinker and in fact I don't like beer. I am a harder drink. But I was told there was no beer taste and let me say that there was and strong at that . It did have some flavor. It is ok at best .
Marie J.
Texarkana
These things are amazing. I'm not a big beer fan so this is perfect for those like me. Not to sweet and definitely does not have the heavy beer affect. Great taste.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
This mixer isn't too bad! I tried it because some lady st the store was raving about it. And it really is delicious. It made me feel like I was back in NOLA.
Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
These are absolutely delicious. The pricing isn't too bad. If you're looking for something with a little fruit punch type flavor this is the drink to get.