BY BUD LIGHT

June W.
Sandusky, MI
One of my favorites! Also love Hurricane. Very delicious. I haven't purchased them in awhile. But when we have a get together everyone loves these.
Brianna J.
Olivet , MI
These are the love my life when all I wanna do is just chill at a party and drink. The drink that gets you where you wanna be that night!
Jo-Vonne L.
It was too spicy to me. Spicy beer was not a good taste in my mind. Price was ok overall but the taste stopped my mind instantly.
Lauren S.
Winston Salem, NC
These are very good! One of the only "pre mixed" drinks that I can stomach! It gets the job done without the sugary taste/feel.
Oksana D.
To be completely honest , I do not even drink beer at all. It's done for me. But the family seems to reach for this one.
America B.
Edinburg , TX
These are sooo good! They're great for parties. They have different cocktail flavors and they are all amazing!!
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
Bud Light® Firewalker Mixx Tail Cocktails 12-12 fl. oz. Cans is great for tailgating or any party! It rocks!
Nikita W.
Monrovia , IN
Really yummy so glad I tried them and would definitely recommend it to others:) I am a repeat customer