BY BUDWEISER

Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Grants, Nm
Typically don't like Cheladas because I hate tomato juice but this one is surprisingly delicious and I know it's because of the extra lime. It really helps tone down the tomato flavor and embrace the bud light a bit more. Perfect if you are being introduced to cheladas because it's not as overwhelming.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
I really like this beer. The Clamato in this beer adds a nice twist. I like that it makes the beer savory and a little spicy. And the price is so affordable. I've bought this beer on more than one occasion
Adelaida P.
Adelaida P.
San Antonio, TX
Oh my god! These are the best things ever invented! I can drink this like water! You can hardly even taste the beer, but you get a good buzz or of them! I love them!
Susan S.
Susan S.
Summerfield
My husband loves these. He says that they taste really good. I don't think they are very good though. I like Budweiser the best and its what I drink all the time.
Kaylan K.
Kaylan K.
Scottsbluff, NE
10/10 so smoothe. Absolutely amazing flavor. If you don't like the taste of beer, this is definitely your drink.
NICOLE I.
NICOLE I.
El Paso, TX
Cheladas are one of my fav summer drinks. I add extra tajin and lime and ice. Its so good that way
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Riverside
this is one of my favorite mix beers. I enjoy the taste of the beer and still having lemon in it and so spiciness. i find is very delicious. i get at least one every week. i buy it at stater bros, am/pm, circle k. i would buy it again and i recommend it to others.
JoMarie F.
JoMarie F.
The clamato was too over powering and made the beer sour. I added more beer (regular bud light) to to try and to be it down along with some Worcestershire​ and tobassco sauce. It was then delish!
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Tucson, AZ
These are so delicious! If you're a michelada lover you'll love these! I bought mine from Walmart. They're affordable and delicious! It was my first time trying these and I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Celene E.
Celene E.
Moore, OK
I love this beer!!! It's fantastic!!!! Everyone ashi's try out at least once!!! 👍👍👍👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌 beer with a little spice.... yoh can't beat that!! 🤗