BY BUD LIGHT

Yesenia M.
Wilmington, CA
Review for: 3-25 more...
My favorite, best drink to enjoy. This is the only drink that i can enjoy for every occasion. Also my family’s favorite. Doesn’t taste too strong or have a awful after taste. Only drink on important occasions not everyday. But I would Recommend to anyone over 21+ :)
Natalie G.
I have always loved camaro in my beer but this drink from bidlite is by far the best way to drink it. It is mixed nicely so you can still taste the beer through the clamoat and it doesn't go flat like mine usually do when I mix it myself.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
This is an amazing combination of the spicy clamato plus the citric flavor of lime, it is delicious if you cut some celery slices and add to the drink black pepper , salt and soy sauce, It is better than other beverages with clamato, the price is so cheap and you could buy it everywhere you go !
Krista O.
Jackson, AL
Review for: 3-25 more...
So I decided to give this a try & at first I really liked it. It wasn’t too bad & it was something different. But the more I drank it, I just couldn’t stand it. The can stands out & draws your attention. If you like tomato juice & beer, try it.
Sarah C.
Fresno
Review for: 3-25 more...
Bud light in general has been my favorite beer to drink ... they make cheladas are they are so good! I’ve always buy cheladas !!! Cute packing... and good price..... highly recommend to everyone
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR
Review for: Extra Lime more...
This flavor is one of my favorite flavors!!! I've bought this one multiple times and can't get enough!! It is a little more flavorful than the other flavors but it's wonderful!! It really did meet my expectations when I first tried it!! I recommend this to anyone who like Clamato juice and isn't scared of a little extra kick!! I love to break up my sweet stuff with this as sometimes I can get burnt out on all the sweet drinks.
Bina M.
did not like. i dont like this beer in general i thought maybe since it was mixed the flavor would be better. it taske like wattery beer with tomatoe juice and thats it no real flavor
Claire N.
Cedar Falls, IA
I like to buy these when I go to the beach and sip it during the early hours of the day! It’s 5 o’clock somewhere right? I bought this at a Florida gas station when I was on vacation. I’ll definitely be buying it again. It’s very affordable and tastes like a Bloody Mary/beer. Love it!
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
This drink is delicious and full of flavor! Of you like v8 and you like beer, you will love this. Im a repeat customer. I always come back for more. This is a very affordable adult beverage and I love how unique it is. Plus the can is pretty cool looking too.
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
Well I'm not a malt liquor person. This one is by far the worst. My husband only likes them when he's hungover but it makes me want to vomit. The taste was terrible and so was the smell...the thought of a fizzy Bloody Mary makes me cringe. Just not for me