BY BUD LIGHT

Yesenia M.
Wilmington, CA
Review for: 3-25 more...
My favorite, best drink to enjoy. This is the only drink that i can enjoy for every occasion. Also my family’s favorite. Doesn’t taste too strong or have a awful after taste. Only drink on important occasions not everyday. But I would Recommend to anyone over 21+ :)
Natalie G.
I have always loved camaro in my beer but this drink from bidlite is by far the best way to drink it. It is mixed nicely so you can still taste the beer through the clamoat and it doesn't go flat like mine usually do when I mix it myself.
Norma C.
San Antonio, TX
At first glance I did not want to try this beer, I was with a friend of mine who always drank it so I eventually did give it a try. And I've been hooked ever since. The main reason why I believe I'm hooked is because it has such a unique flavor that nothing else is the same. When you crave it, that's the only thing that satisfies. It's light and does have a good alcohol content.
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR
Review for: Extra Lime more...
This flavor is one of my favorite flavors!!! I've bought this one multiple times and can't get enough!! It is a little more flavorful than the other flavors but it's wonderful!! It really did meet my expectations when I first tried it!! I recommend this to anyone who like Clamato juice and isn't scared of a little extra kick!! I love to break up my sweet stuff with this as sometimes I can get burnt out on all the sweet drinks.
Claire N.
Cedar Falls, IA
I like to buy these when I go to the beach and sip it during the early hours of the day! It’s 5 o’clock somewhere right? I bought this at a Florida gas station when I was on vacation. I’ll definitely be buying it again. It’s very affordable and tastes like a Bloody Mary/beer. Love it!
adiktive n.
Review for: Extra Lime more...
what can i say its bud light mixed with clamato if you havnt had this you need to try it add a lil lucas or any type of powdered chile omg its amazing ... if you like tangy drinks id add dry shrimp but thats just me ... price is fair for what it is
Jannelle G.
Casa Grande , AZ
My all time favorite is this bud light Chelada beer with extra lime. It’s super good the lime taste is perfect. I really do wish they came in those mini size cans like the regular chelada kind. But I can drink this all by myself it’s so good.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
This is actually really good!
Doesn’t taste artificial and “canned” it actually tastes like a mixed drink!
More for summer than anything, I tried it once from a friend and have bought them since.
A nice change up from regular beer
Esther F.
Omg, this is my favorite I love it I usually have it dressed. I usually but this at our corner store. It has a great taste it's very favorable. I think this one is a great and i highly recommend it to others
Paulina E.
Sacramento, CA
I threw up drinking this. They should stick to the regular bud light and let people add their own flavors because this mix wasn’t done well. Bud light is mostly water anyways so I wouldn’t recommend this