BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Marisa M.
Boise, ID
These are up there with my liking for beers. I Love a good red beer every now and again! And these bud light Chelsea are bomb!!
Denise R.
My boyfriend loves this beer combination. He usually drinks corona but if not he has one of these in his hands.
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
It's funny cause I'm actually drinking one as I'm writing this so my review is 100% legit or it could be the beer talking lol jk I just opened it anyways it is really good the flavor is amazing the perfect combination I chose this over regular Bud Light anyday
kandiss J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is pretty good. I was surprised. I never thought i would like beer with tomato juice in it but its good. I also has clam juice and i know, i know that just sounds nasty but its pretty good.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
The clamato flavor bring that touch of exotic and spicy flavor and if it is combined with lemon juice, celery, black pepper and salt it's a wonderful drink to enjoy any moment !
Stephany G.
Tucson, AZ
This Chelada is really good. Is great for the hangovers ! Has a good mix of all the flavors it has. Lemon, clamato, beer
Yolanda f.
wildomar, CA
This chelated I simply love all of it from its presentation, size and flavor. for the warm summer days there is nothing better than the chelada. tcon your touch of tomato juice and lemon make the perfect compromise with beer. I give her a rating of 1000 I love her
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
These actually are pretty good and I thought they were going to be horrible. I always add alot of salt to mine and in my can. It tastes alot better that way.
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
I this this beer is nasty!!!! I  like tomato soup but not in a drink. 😷😏.  Gross gross alcoholic drink!!!!
Staci S.
Edmonton, AB
I'm not a huge beer drinker but absolutely love these light Chelada's. They don't smell or taste like a regular beer they taste almost like a ceaser. I always add some dill pickles or dill carrots or dill asparagus and club house ceaser rim and a splash of hot sauce. Bud light Chelada's are usually my go to drink anytime of year. Highly recommend this drink.
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!